76| c a p t a i n s

Thank  you for 119k-125k reads, Cadets!! Also, thank you for the 6k votes!

My fingers are now freezing, this chapter is supposed to be longer but I decided to cut it now. Would it be okay even if this book reaches 100 chapters? Because I think with the way I write this, it would reach 100 plus chapters.

Anyways, enjoy!

----

"Nuh-uh, you handle that." Alyssa said as she helped remove Falco's clothes as they were going to give him a bath due to the discovery that Zeke's spinal fluid might be dwelling inside the wine. Even so that it was just a possibility, they were still cautious about it. She told Hange that she wouldn't help with the bathing process. Making Hange scowl at her, while she smiled sheepishly.

Hange dismissed her.

Alyssa went out of the kitchen and her eyes widened at the sight she was currently witnessing.

They're here. Alyssa thought, seeing Floch and some of his allies, he was pointing a gun towards Onyankopon whose hands were raised. Alyssa clenched her fist, her teeth clenching as she looked at Floch's ugly face. She sneered at him, Hange heard her sneer and went out of the kitchen immediately. She had enough of it already and now she was seeing Floch at the same time?

What the actual fuck?

"What's wrong?" Hange asked.

"Commander Hange," Floch muttered as he turned his head sideways. He shifted his gaze to Alyssa who was glaring at him sharply. If looks could kill, I could've been dead for a long time. He had thought, looking at those sharp eyes of Alyssa's. "Captain Alyssa." He acknowledged her.

No matter how he hated it, she was important to Eren.

The others from the kitchen came out as well. There were guns pointed at them which made Alyssa click her tongue in annoyance. They were surrounded but she didn't care, knowing that she could take them all out in a blink of an eye.

"Pooped hair." Alyssa acknowledged him. With a straight face.

Floch's eyes twitched at that, and Alyssa smirked knowing that she had annoyed him. Knowing that insulting the color of his hair was his number one pet peeve. Alyssa was at the edge, tempted to suffocate Floch with her bare hands.

"I see you are already well," Floch answered with sarcasm dripping in his voice. "With you to insult me like that," Floch continued and Alyssa chuckled her eyes stared at him with such intensity, even so she was at the lower ground, her eyes looked like she was staring down at him.

Her stare made himself inferior to her eyes and to himself.

"I always insult you Forster, what do you mean?" she said back, her voice mocking and taunting upon the soldier in front of her. Floch gritted his teeth, trying to keep himself calm from shooting Alyssa with the gun on his hand.

She sees the gun in my hand, doesn't she? She's not even armed. How dare she talk to me like that? He had thought.

"What are you doing here?" Alyssa asked, trying to be polite.

Floch cleared his throat and responded, "I'm glad you two are here," he said, glancing at Alyssa and Hange. Alyssa narrowed her eyes, is this about Zeke? She had thought. Glad that I was here because my man is there, guarding him. She continued to ponder. "I imagine you two both know where Zeke is at." He said.

I knew it.

"We'll have to take one of you, or the both of you, take us there." Floch said.