33|crybaby

"Okay, this is bad." Alyssa said, wiping the blood off her face, there was a strong surge of light in front of them. She was not satisfied with just the blondie bitch a while ago that she slaughtered most of the bitch's comrades. The kids watched in awe and fear of her capabilities, but soon enough Levi stopped her before she could see her own comrades' enemies as well.

"A titan transformed?" Levi said in annoyance, coming for Alyssa and raised his arm so the light wouldn't blind the both of them. There was a big ass net in front of them, they couldn't charge forward not knowing what lies behind that net. The place was shaking, rumbling. Alyssa and Levi nodded at each other as Armin pointed out that there was a hole that they could come in to.

"Take Hange to safety." Levi ordered to Armin and Moblit as they assist Hange to stand up, and immediately ran with his woman beside him.

-

"Goddammit Eren, stop whining." Alyssa said in annoyance. She pushed away the boys who were fiddling with the locks, they couldn't get the keys right. She immediately tore the chains apart with her bare hands not minding her injury at her left shoulder and not minding the sting she felt when she forced her strength to break the chain.

She was bothered by the blood that came from the cut on his forehead. Did Rod Reiss do this?

She went to the other side and did the same. Connie tried to help her with the key in his foot, but the key had fallen to the ground. Connie's eyes widened, Levi glared at Connie and grunted in annoyance and helped Alyssa by using his raw strength on breaking it.

"Hurry and escape!" Eren said, his voice almost cracking. His eyes were full of fear. He looks like a baby.

"Shut up you topless wimp!" Jean shouted at Eren annoyingly, glaring down at him. Eren looked at Jean, his lips parted.

"That's way bigger than the Colossal Titan, right?" Sasha said, her voice sounded like it belonged to a man. It was deep. Alyssa looked around and saw the walls breaking, cracking. She imagined that happening to the walls that protects them. Alyssa grabbed a fallen piece of the chain and immediately smashed it to the chains.

Levi and Alyssa pulled Eren away as Mikasa warned them to watch out as the ceiling was slowly cracking as well. This is getting shittier and shittier as time passes by. Alyssa thought in annoyance as they dragged Eren and themselves out of the way. They all leaned back to the wall, Alyssa's eyes squinted fighting the light.

"Is that your father, Historia?" Alyssa shouted, her lower arm raised to protect her eyes.

"Yes, Vice-Captain!" She heard her respond, her voice trembling but managed to yell her answer.

"Shit! There's no way out!" Jean swore, Alyssa looked around so did Levi. They could get out but the place was collapsing, they needed to be fast at least but they wouldn't bet on such a thing, they would not be that careless. Alyssa immediately went in front of Eren and wiped off the blood in his face, Eren winced as he felt her fingers on his face.

It felt like a motherly gesture for Eren but winced as her fingers suddenly caressed the part where the slice was. Eren suddenly had the urge to cry, Alyssa blinked slowly and Levi grabbed her by the waist scolding her on what she was doing. He knew she cared for Eren but now was not the time. Eren slid down, he was now sitting on the rumbling ground.

"I'm sorry everyone..." He sobbed. Everyone stilled, Levi showed an expression of annoyance but said nothing. Alyssa was watching the child carefully. Alyssa lent out her hand in front of Levi's, seeking for his touch, and Levi did not hesitate to hold it. "I've been nothing but useless..."