67| v i s i t o r s

Thank you for 79k-87k reads!! 

WARNING: boring chapter ahead. sorry hahaha. enjoy.

-----

851

----

"I'm bored." Alyssa muttered as she leaned down on the rock. She groaned on how uncomfortable it was to lay her back on the rock, she immediately sat up and placed both of her hands on top of her thighs. Levi glanced down at her and closed her open wide legs. "Oh cut me some slack." Alyssa said, groaning as she whipped her head towards her man.

"I am." Levi said casually and glanced again at the front. "But I am not quite comfortable myself that your legs are wide open." He continued, raising a brow at her. Challenging her with his stare which he knew that she could care less about it.

"Whatever," she said and turned around slightly only to see an approaching fleet from afar. Being carried by Eren's Titan that is. The ground rumbled as he approached. The fleet was on his shoulder. She felt immediate pity for the people on board, being carried so sudden.

"It's your cue to welcome them." Alyssa said, chuckling to Hange and immediately, Hange raised to her feet, smiling yet a little nervous, and ran all over her way to the low cliff. She smiled and snorted on how she introduced herself and how she ran all over the way there, almost stumbling.

"Who would fucking casually invite their enemies to tea?" Levi snorted as he watched Hange from their spot. Levi held out his hand that Alyssa immediately reached out to as she stood away from the rocks. "Your ass still fine?" he asked and Alyssa wiggled her eyebrows indicating she heard a second meaning.

"Of course it is." Alyssa jokes, when truthfully, her ass was still a little bit pained by the rocks.

"I meant with the rocks, and not with that shit." Levi said, rolling his eyes.

"You call it shit and yet you like it, every time." Alyssa teased. Levi only glared at her and told her to get Niccolo, a Marleyan who had arrived before the current Marleyans on the ship. He was trembling so hard that made Alyssa wheeze. Levi slapped the back of her head telling her to hold him by the neck. She let out a huff of laugh in amusement, and turned to her man.

"You expect me to hold this person by the neck, when he's literally so fucking tall?" she asked, disbelief and amusement mingled on her voice. Levi didn't answer and slowly looked away, stepping forward. Alyssa clicked her tongue multiple times as she shook her head—looking back to Niccolo, "You gotta chill, we ain't biting here, mate." She said trying to chill the poor Niccolo as she grabbed a hold of his wrists. Nicolo flinched in contact with her cold hands.

It didn't work, the man didn't stop trembling—but seemed to tremble more. As she and Nicolo stepped forward near Levi, he immediately drew one of his blades and pressed it against Nicolo's back. Alyssa sighed.

"He's already trembling enough, that's unnecessary." Alyssa chuckled lightly. Levi only shrugged, his eyes lit up in amusement, but his mood immediately changed—he cringed as Hange went her way over them.

"By the way, we're already friends with this guest that arrived before you." Hange said and slumped her arms on Nicolo's shoulder, Hange's voice was entirely fake. Alyssa felt and saw him flinched, she snorted, while Levi pressed the blade more into his back. Men need to chill. I swear to God. She thought. Nicolo clenched his teeth and braced himself,

"Captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!" Nicolo said, crying it out, loud enough for the Marleyan soldiers who arrived, to hear his cries. Alyssa wanted to cover herself in embarrassment. She wanted to push off Nicolo onto the cliff, to hit his head on the rock down there, but she didn't want to lose their renowned cook.