63| n e w b e g i n n i n g

Start of Season 4 timeline. 

I just said that it's hard, yet here I ampublishing this chapter. 

Hope y'all enjoy, Cadets!

BEWAREThis chapter is boring.

OKAY I FORGOT TO ADDRESS THIS. IF YOU AREN'T WATCHING SEASON 4 YET, OR YOU AREN'T READING THE MANGA, please do not read the following chapters. This will contain spoilers, up until the end of AOT.

that is all, you may now continue.

-----

WHERE is Vice Chief Reiner... the blonde kid looked around looking for Reiner Braun. The speech that was going to be led by the head of the Tybur family was about to start, and he remembered the instructions that Mister Klidepreinz told him. He was glad to accept Mister Klidepreinz's request—for him and his old friend—Reiner Braun to meet again.

When he saw the familiar blonde hair of the man he was looking for, he called his name. Reiner slowly glanced at the boy who called him. Surprised at the sudden call of his name. Reiner was genuinely curious why the boy had called him—a thought crossed his mind thinking that it regards his niece—Gabi Braun.

"Can you come with me?" the boy asked. Gabi's brows furrowed thinking what it might be—also thinking why her friend did was panting, looking for her uncle. Reiner raised his brows in amusement, but he lowered it down—suddenly curious.

"Right now?" Reiner asked. Zeke looked down to check the time on his watch and told them that they should still have time to do whatever Falco wanted to do with Reiner. Reiner nodded slowly while Falco let out a smile, and told Reiner to follow him.

They reached the backstage. Reiner looked around, starting to feel a little sketchy because of where Falco was leading him. Falco turned around, glancing at Reiner and told him to go down there, pointing towards the door at the end of the stairs.

"Ah. Okay..." Reiner only said, looking around once more and followed Falco who was starting to descend the stairs.

Finally, Mister Braun and Mister Klidepreinz will meet each other now! Falco thought happily. Falco had always thought why the surname Klidepreinz sounded noble in his ears but he never had heard of a noble family who had the name Klidepreinz on them.

He just shrugged it off and opened the door.

"I brought him!" Falco said happily.

Reiner slowly walked into the room that was lit by a lamp. He felt his whole body froze seeing the person in front of him. He looks different now... he thought. His eyes trembled at the sight of him.

Eren looked different now, he looked musty?? Reiner hesitated to think. Eren grew out his hair and refused to cut it even though Alyssa wanted to cut it off to make it look clean but Eren refused, he looked dead, his eyes held no emotions. Why is he here? Why? Why now? He continued to think. He couldn't show off his real emotion now that Falco was watching the two old friends.

"It's been four years, Reiner." The man spoke. Reiner's lips parted as he gasped at the sight of him. How did he get a hold of Falco? He thought.

"Eren."

Falco noticed how Reiner was stiff. He couldn't move. He wanted to run away from there but it seemed that his feet was glued to the ground. Falco's brows furrowed as he spoke,

𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗈𝗋 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें