18| wall rose

START OF SEASON 2 TIMELINE

----

"Not even a week has passed and there are Titans again!" Alyssa said, she was angry. And they breached Wall Rose. Was there a hole? Did the Armored Titan or Colossal Titan show up again? "Give us a damn break."

"You need to gear up, Alyssa. Wear your straps for fuck's sake." Levi said in a sharp voice he was checking paperwork. "Instead of damn complaining." He said annoyed, his eyebrows were furrowed looking at the documents in front of him.

"You're not coming are you?" Alyssa asked yawning.

"I am coming, but I won't fight." He replied. "I'll be with that shitty pastor." Alyssa rose a brow in questioning and Levi stilled when he realized that he hadn't told her yet about the Titan inside the walls. "Uh," Levi awkwardly said and tried to look everywhere but her.

"Explain?" Alyssa said to him, her voice was confused and awkward as well. "Will the Pastor come with us, and why?"

"Yeah," Levi said and pushed the paperwork aside. He picked up the tea she prepared for him and spoke to her about the incident that Hange discovered. "There's a Titan among the walls, inside of it. According to shitty four glasses- the Pastor told her to never let the Titan see the sunlight, and the Pastor is not saying anything about it. He even let her kill him just to keep the so called secret of the walls."

"Ah," Alyssa muttered. "This is messed up I swear to fucking God." She said, "Our enemies are Titans but the ones protecting us from them are also Titans?" she said as if it was an absurd thing. But no one really knew how the walls were made except for the people in the church.

"We don't know that yet, but it's possible." Levi said, sighing standing up. He kept the calm demeanor in his face making Alyssa clueless of what he was thinking.

"It makes sense Levi." Alyssa said then crossed her legs. She was on his bed sitting on it. Ever since they got together she had started sleeping on his bed since Levi and she noticed that Levi could sleep peacefully beside her, and his insomnia won't act up. "Leonhart encased herself from us, and she can harden her Titan's body, so it's possible that our walls are made from Titan as well."

"Don't say that to me, love." Levi said removing his shirt, as he removed it, the muscles on his back have flexed, "you should tell that to shitty glasses and not me. Levi was changing into casual clothes since he cannot join the fight. Alyssa was still wearing casual clothes and she was very lazy to put on her leather straps.

"Come here." Levi called for her when he had finished changing his clothes, and grabbed her leather straps. "Since you're so fucking lazy and I hate seeing it, I will be the one doing this to you." He said and Alyssa only shrugged going in his direction, she spread her arms open wide while Levi fastened the leather straps for ODM gear in the respective places in her body.

"Too tight!" Alyssa said gasping for air when Levi had fastened the straps too tight on the part below her breasts, she glared at Levi who only smirked but removed the tightness of the leather to make her comfortable again. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

It was Levi's small revenge for Alyssa introducing him suddenly to her father without warnings at all. It didn't go well at first, because out of nowhere at the time, her father charged Levi by swinging his right arm. Her father, Asmodeous Klideprienz was testing his daughter's man. Levi immediately dodged the punch and gripped the old man's grip, slumping Asmodeous in the ground with a loud thud.

Levi did not mean to, it was simply his raw strength.

"Heh, I'm impressed." Asmodeous said as Alyssa helped him up. Alyssa looked at Levi checking him and she nodded almost to herself that he was perfectly fine and the only one who was not fine was her father.