72| r e v o l u t i o n

Ayeeee, three consecutive updates. 

thank you for 106-107k reads! 

hope you enjoy.

----

"Bullshit," Alyssa muttered lowly as she read the headlines of the newspaper. About the Military imprisoning Eren Yeager wrongly. And the distrust in the Military is decreasing.

Alyssa was on her way to the headquarters as she needed to report something to Premier Zackley. As she read the articles, her horse moved forward without her hands on the reins. "This is just pure bullshit." She repeated again and ripped the newspaper into shreds throwing them aside.

Ugh, I really hate that Floch. I bet he's the leader among them. Alyssa thought as she grabbed the reins of her horse.

"Get out of here people!" Alyssa shouted as she neared the gates. "Oi! Coming thru!" she shouted once more when the people didn't budge. She clicked her tongue in annoyance and proceeded to get the gun in her pocket, firing it upwards. As she pressed the trigger, the protests stopped at the gunshot.

Their eyes wide, even the Military who was pushing the protestors back was shocked at the sudden gunshot that they heard.

They looked behind their backs and saw Alyssa Klidepreinz, holding a gun. Alyssa's brow was raised. Looking down at them as they held protest signs for their rally to release Eren Yeager and to know anything that the military is doing even though they shouldn't disclose anything, but Floch and the others who sided with him ruined it.

"Now, get out of here before I make my horse trample on all of you."

-

"Oh, you're here...." Alyssa slowly muttered as she saw Mikasa and Armin standing in front of Zackley's table. Her eyes drifted to that horrid chair on the side—why does he have that in here? Alyssa thought, her eyes slightly widened.

"Mother..." they both muttered as they saw her small figure with documents in hand. "What are you doing here?" Armin asked gently. Alyssa smiled at him and waved the documents in hand that was signed by her as Captain and placed it on Zackley's table.

"Just need to give this. I'll just report later." Alyssa said, smiling.

"Were you the one who fired that gunshot, Klidepreinz?" Zackley asked Alyssa as his back was turned to them. Zackley was gazing over the window seeing the people still there protesting, his eyes slightly widened in horror as he looked down—there were less people now because they were horrified by Alyssa's gunshot a while back.

"Yeah, they weren't getting off the way and I needed to enter." Alyssa said, shrugging. "Anyways, what are the two of you doing here?" Alyssa asked Armin and Mikasa—but then rephrase the question, "—rather, what are you doing here Mikasa?" Alyssa asked again. 

She already knew Armin's purpose—well one of his purposes. Annie was here. He talked to her every time he had a chance to go to headquarters. Telling what they have done, telling what they have achieved over the four years.

She might be silent and never talking back to his stories but she always hears him.

Mikasa's eyes slightly widened at her mother's question. She felt like she was caught by doing a bad thing. While Armin was blushing—knowing that Alyssa knows something why he was also here.

"Your children are going to meet Eren," Zackley was the one who answered her question. Alyssa rose a brow at that when she heard Zackley. Armin and Mikasa looked away from Alyssa—looking everywhere but her. They were also glad that she was wearing her eyepatch or else it would be scarier to look at their mother with her bare blind eye.