50|distribute

Thank you for 25k reads, Cadets!!

-----

"Someone's climbing up, Erwin." Alyssa said in a sing-song voice despite the tension being thick. Levi had the urge to roll his eyes again at his woman's action but who is he to stop her from distracting her?

Erwin glanced sideways while Alyssa watched Braun's armored Titan manipulate its fingers and toes, hardening it in order to climb. It looked like talons—Erwin closed his eyes in annoyance.

"All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan!" he ordered, shouting it.

"Now Erwin, where's the fun in that?" Alyssa mused and Erwin narrowed his eyes, scowling at Alyssa. Giving her a warning stare but Alyssa only laughed, not scared of the look he gave her.

"Okay, fine. Just kidding." She smiled sheepishly. She turned to her squadmates and ordered them to gather around Eren, and they all followed her order immediately running towards Eren, circling themselves around him.

"Stay away from the Armored Titan!" Erwin added.

Alyssa whistled. Levi hit her at the back of her head scolding her.

"I was just calling for some air." Alyssa scowled.

Levi rolled his eyes and looked straight at her gray and brown eyes, his eyes then became soft as they met each other's eyes. "And now it is not the time, love. You're also like catcalling...."

-

The Armored Titan, Braun, started climbing. Alyssa started thinking what was happening here. What have they planned? What have they planned for us? She thought, annoyed. She knew there was something wrong from the moment they did not interfere when they tampered the outside wall.

Fuck.

-

"Did your Captain send you?" Hange asked Alyssa's temporary squadmates.

"Yes, Squad Leader Hange. Captain Alyssa told us to be here with Eren." One of them said. They all looked at him, he looked stiff, they thought. Hange nodded and told them to gather around Eren.

Captain Alyssa? They were confused. They didn't know except Jean that she would have a temporary squad for this mission. Jean explained to them who they were and her temporary squadmates confirmed their situations.

"Hange-san! Why didn't he signal to attack?!" Eren asked as soon as he moved on from his thoughts, watching as Reiner started to climb the wall in Titan form.

"He's watching the enemy's movements." Hange replied. "Because Reiner and friends prepared some sort of grand welcome for us."

-

"We have a new Titan." Alyssa said pointing the one beside the Beast Titan. It doesn't look like those Abnormal ones... it looks like it has a mind of its own. Perhaps a Titan shifter as well? Alyssa thought, her hands fidgeted as she held her blades. She wasn't getting restless at all.

"How do you know that it isn't with the ones who just transformed?" Levi asked, they weren't there at the time that the multiple Titans showed up and just transformed. So he didn't know the difference.

"Just look at it." Alyssa reasoned.

Levi looked at it and realized that it was different from the others. It had some sort of luggage....? Levi questioned himself. On its back. Perhaps... is that the Enemy's scout? He asked himself and watched Alyssa's brows furrow, her teeth clenching, closing her eyes. And once she opened them, he was taken aback, there it is again... the eyes of the killer...