7|unknown

Eren was tired. He haven't sleep because of Hange's talkativeness. Eren groaned inwardly, is this why they all have left when I asked her that? He didn't want her hopes to be burst like a bubble and he was the needle, so he had listened to her rambling about her thoughts about Titans and such.

Alyssa had just woken up. She was only wearing her sports bra, and her white pants with her leather straps still there. She was so tired that she have only managed to remove her top and her jacket.

As she went out of her door, she was immediately bumped by a person, she didn't see who it was. Whoever it was, that person was running fast towards where they have left Eren and Hange last night.

Alyssa blinked slowly. She just woke up, and her brain wasn't still functioning properly. She stretched her arms, and groaned in pleasure as she felt that familiar feeling whenever she stretches. It was a good one. She even felt her abs stretched. Petra had also came out from her room, she was already dressed. Petra suddenly screamed when she have seen what Alyssa was wearing.

"Calm down." Alyssa chuckled, "I just woke up, cut me some slack. And it's not like the men here are going to do something, they're not the type of people to do those things." Alyssa said as a way of making Petra calm down. Petra was shocked seeing their Vice-Captain like that.

"What was that screaming?" A cold monotone voice had asked. Alyssa and Petra had become still. Alyssa have looked up and she saw Captain Levi, his hair was kinda a mess, and his eyes seemed more tired, his dark circles showing. It was like life was slowly coming out of his body.

"It was Petra." Alyssa answered and Petra have playfully smacked her in the arm as she also glared at her. Alyssa's gray and brown eyes shifted to Petra and whispered to her, "Well, I was simply saying the truth."

"And why were you fucking screaming so early in the morning?" Levi scolded like he was their father. Alyssa couldn't help but stifle a small laugh, covering her mouth immediately before Levi had noticed.

"Vice-Captain Alyssa-" Petra started reluctantly, her gaze kept shifting from Captain Levi to Vice-Captain Alyssa. "I'm sorry Lance Corporal, it's just that I was shocked on what Vice Alyssa was wearing, I just woke up and it was too sudden for my eyes."

"Innocent are we?" Alyssa chuckled as she leaned closer to Petra. Petra's eyes widened.

Levi had now looked at Alyssa, he looked up to her from head to toe. He noticed that she has a good build, her muscles wasn't that showy when her uniform is on but now that she was only wearing something that Levi doesn't know what's called as her top, her muscles were visible and even her abs. He saw a scar that was etched onto her abs, it looked faded but it was big.

"There's nothing wrong with it," Levi said coldly, he didn't care what she was wearing as long as she wouldn't get sexualized by others, and turned his back on them, "Alyssa take a fucking shower and wear your uniform, we're going to where the Titans were captured."

"Were?" Alyssa inquired. Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance that she was still questioning him even he had ordered her to do her necessities. He cocked his head to the side and said:

"Hange's Titans are dead."

-

As their horse galloped at their owner's command, Hange was devastated that her Titans named Sawney and Bean are now dead. While Alyssa had just processed that others have seen his big scar that was in her abdomen. She leaned her head at her horse, pressing down onto its crest. She cursed herself mentally saying how an idiot she was.

She didn't thought about it. But good thing that neither of them have asked where and how she got that ugly ass scar. She raised her head and she saw that they have entered the gates and proceeded to where the site of the test subjects were.