5|old castle

"Man, talk about harsh." Hange muttered as she pressed down the cotton gently on Eren's little wounds on his face.

They were now at a room, Alyssa was dizzy that she didn't even know where this room was located. But she just stood there leaning against the wall, watching as Hange brushed some ointment on Eren's bruises that was caused by Levi's kickings. Her eyes kept opening and closing, she was lacking sleep after all.

"I bet it hurts."

"A little." Eren muttered.

"So how exactly does it hurt?" Hange asked excitedly. While Eren let out a gasp of disbelief. Alyssa groaned as she closed her eyes muttering,

"Hange, don't."

"Sorry about that." Commander Erwin said, "But it did get you placed in our custody." He said. Alyssa just rolled her eyes as soon she opened them, she just wanted to sleep. If only Captain Levi had just said that he wanted her to come during morning not during the middle of the night, then she could have gotten some sleep then.

"The pain was worth it." Erwin said. "It let us play our trump card when it would be most effective.

Levi was just beside Alyssa. Levi had his arms crossed and he had noticed how Alyssa had been dozing off. He averted his gaze elsewhere. Eren Jaeger glanced at Alyssa and he have noticed her unique eyes, he felt that it was somehow familiar.

"You have my admiration. Eren, I look forward to working with you." Erwin forwarded his hand for a handshake and Levi walked closer to them and threw his body at the couch, crossing his leg and spread his right arm behind the couch.

"Eren."

"Yes?"

"Do you resent me?" Levi asked and Alyssa almost laughed at the question but she was too sleepy too laugh, her head was already aching.

"No. I understand it was a necessary performance." Eren replied. But you were glaring at him a while back, little boy. Alyssa only hummed.

"Good then," Levi replied.

"Still, you didn't have to go this far." Hange said with a whining voice, "You knocked his tooth out!" Hange said and now Alyssa had walked towards them to see what was happening there clearly. Hange opened the cloth revealing the knocked out tooth that belonged to Eren.

"Don't pick that up, it's disgusting." Levi said with such disgusted voice that he even looked away. Levi stared at Alyssa who was walking closer, he then caught her attention by grabbing her wrist harshly. Alyssa stumbled but Levi immediately caught her making her sit on his lap.

Alyssa immediately froze. Inside Levi's mind, he didn't know why she had frozen as she sat on his lap. Knowing Levi, he didn't know what he was doing. He was clueless after all, Hange and Commander Erwin was looking at them, so was Eren Jaeger who had his eyes wide open at the sight.

Alyssa tried to stand up but Levi caught her immediately again making her stumble on his lap. Before Alyssa could say anything, Levi was getting irritated. He didn't want her to pass out when he had saw her leaning on the wall with her eyes flickering, and she was forcing them to keep them open.

Levi wanted her to sit as well, she was already sitting on his lap but he really had no idea why she looked so uncomfortable and flustered. It was not like her to be like that.

"Fucking stay still, and sit." He said coldly and Alyssa reluctantly nodded. She flickered her eyes up and met Commander Erwin's eyes, who had his lips twitch a little in amusement. Alyssa had look away immediately.

What's wrong with sitting on someone's lap? Levi had thought. He felt somehow relieved that she wasn't fighting anymore and she was like a statue to him as she did not move that much like a while ago.