37|new queen

HAPPY 6K READS SURVIVOR! I am very much sorry for late updates. I am just really busy with school. Thank you all for the reads!

-----

"Yow what the fuck?!" Alyssa screamed as she drew out her blades and went to Erwin's side. She was disgusted by Rod Reiss's Titan, out of all disgusting looking Titans, for her, Rod Reiss's Titan was the worst. "He was okay when he was crawling for damnation's sake!" She exclaimed. The titan was no longer crawling, it stood as he released steam.

"You're right." Erwin said in a monotone voice. "He is disgusting." He whispered under his breath to make sure Historia wouldn't hear him bashing her father's Titan.

Erwin and Alyssa's eyes widened when they saw his digestive system, some of it fell. It slumped against the wall and Alyssa immediately grabbed Historia by the waist and Erwin's only arm to move away from it.

This is shit. Fucking hell Rod Reiss.

She thought to herself, cursing him inside her mind. She could hear the screams of the people. She closed her eyes in annoyance, she stopped when she felt that they were safe enough, even just for a while.

She felt the wall rumble as the Titan gripped the wall tight, the Garrison squad screaming that they should retreat was heard among the screams of the people in fear.

"Go." Erwin commanded. Alyssa saluted along with Historia as they ran towards Levi and the others. Alyssa was panting, she glared at Rod Reiss's Titan, her eyes narrowing in annoyance on how he looks right now. His front was in half, it didn't properly form. It didn't have a face, you could barely call it one.

"Don't look so smug, Eren." Alyssa commented seeing how Eren looked so smug. "You were just beating the shit out of yourself a while back." She said and Eren stilled, but Alyssa smirked and went near him flicking him in the forehead making him blink in surprise.

"Go get him."

"With pleasure."

-

As Eren's transformation sparked before their eyes, Alyssa went near Levi who immediately confided her in his arms and kissed her on the top of her head, clutching her tight to him. Alyssa's steady breathing on his neck made him calm. Alyssa pulled away gently and got the bucket from Sasha as she splashed the water onto her body. It didn't even felt cold as the steam from the Titan made it warm. Alyssa ran her hand through her hair and Levi looked away, thoughts running inside his head. Thoughts that aren't be supposed to be thought at this time.

"We're good to go!" Armin shouted.

"He looks like shit." Levi commented, his eyes narrowing at the filthy Titan in front of them. His face scrunched up in disgust as he saw his digestive system falling apart and his face was cut in half. He preferred the Titan crawling than standing up. "Like a piece of literal shit."

"Now, now, darling." Alyssa's tongue clicking, amused. "No way for you to treat a royal family member." She mused and Levi only scoffed as he crossed both of his hands to draw both blades from his gear.

"Don't fucking care," he said, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "You know how I hate filthy things."

Erwin fired the red smoke signal. Armin and Sasha triggered the hand grips, the cart containing gunpowder attached onto Rod Reiss's hands and once it made contact, it exploded. Making him lose balance of his hold onto the wall, he staggered.

They covered their eyes, as steam was emitted. They could feel how hot the steam was. They could feel how it slightly burned them. Felt how the water running down their bodies almost dried.