24.2|[🍋]

hello, Cadets! Since we have 60k reads already and I am still not done with Chapter 63, I decided to publish the original chapter 24, because the chap 24 u guys have read is not the original. This is.

Consider this as a peace offering.

THANK YOU FOR 51-60K READS EVERYONE!!!

----

okay, lol. i removed the first half (?)sorry hahaha.

enjoy.

---

"See you later then?" Alyssa asked as she ran her hands through his coat, straightening the creases. She combed his hair with her fingers, his eyes closed in pleasure. Alyssa chuckled at the sight of Levi. His youthful face was perfect in her eyes.

Levi said nothing but grabbed her nape drawing him closer, the end of his calloused fingertips wrapped around her nape, pressing it which made Alyssa's mouth open. Levi took that chance and pushed her against the wall. Alyssa groaned in his mouth when he pressed her waist, she was sure that it would bruise, but it didn't matter. It was sending pleasure throughout her whole body. Levi groaned as well when Alyssa absentmindedly grinded against him.

Levi pulled away hastily, the both of them panting from the intense make out. Alyssa was flustered, her legs were locked against his hips. He stared down at it, and he knew that he was going to need a cold shower. Should I? Levi kissed her again without warning. Alyssa's eyes widened in surprise but kissed him back again. Levi whispered when his lips went down, asking for consent.

His lips brushed against her collarbone, he could feel her chest lifting up and down as she panted, gripping his hair. She was too breathless to say anything. Levi purposely tickled her shoulder blades with his nose making Alyssa shudder in response. Levi carried her, her legs tightened its lock around his waist as he carried the both of them to bed, he brushed off her sticking hair to her face so he could see him clearly.

"Yes, my love, you can." Alyssa gave him permission breathlessly and Levi did not hesitate to worship every part of her body. It was as if she was his religion, the goddess that she worships. His woman. His only woman.

Levi smirked as he leaned back. Alyssa was panting under him, she was eager for his touch, Levi leaned in as he removed all of his top clothings. One by one, he was teasing her, he could almost laugh at how desperate she looked under him. Under his command, under his body. He placed a finger under her chin thrusting her head upwards saying,

"Desperate are we?" His husky voice filled her ears. Alyssa smirked at him, her voice seductive, it was like music to Levi's ears. He knew that she was a tease, but he never knew that she could produce such sound.

"Very." She whispered seductively. With that, Levi ripped her clothes at once. As if it was just a rug, that was easy to rip. But he didn't mind, he could even see her wearing one, she would still look beautiful in my eyes. He thought to himself, pushing her, adjusting her.

He didn't ducked down for her lips, he kissed a part where his collarbone and neck meet. He sucked it as if it was food that he could rarely have, he heard her whimper near his ear, he groaned as he felt his dick tightened against his pants, he could feel the material against it. He put both of his hands on top of hers, intertwining them as his lips touched some of her scars. Parts of her body that he wouldn't imagine that his lips would touch. Alyssa could feel his breathing become more hectic, heavier.

She moaned in pain as his teeth softly nipped on her collarbone. She absentmindedly grinded against him, she tried to let out some words straightly but she couldn't. She needed to pant or breathe heavily.

"You. Still. Have. A. Meeting. With. Erwin." She said it at last and tightened her fingers around his, her back arching as she felt his cold lips on top of her breasts, she felt him blew against it making her body shudder, sending shivers through her spine. Levi bit down on her left bud, abandoning her hands, one of his hand caught her other breast playing with it until it perked up.

Alyssa was looking down on him as his tongue did wonders on her breasts, so was his other hand.

"Don't talk about another man when I'm making love to you." He whispered huskily and kissed her fervently. "You should only think about me." He ordered teasingly as his fingers pinched her bud, making her back arch and scream in pleasure. He saw her shudder in pleasure, she's sensitive here. "Understood?"

"Yes," She said moaning again in pleasure when his fingers twisted in her buds. "Sir." She breathed out, panting under him. She can't believe it, she was under his mercy.

"Oh my God. Oh God. Oh God." Alyssa kept saying as Levi thrusted inside of her. She couldn't help it, he was too big that she couldn't help clench around him, her hot soft walls clenching around him made him groan in pleasure. He wanted to make it slow since it was their first time, but Levi really needed to go to Erwin to report. He had no choice but to finish this quick. He loved how lewd her sounds were, it would be better if it wasn't muffled but it could be dangerous if the kids hear them.

I should've just kissed her after the damn meeting. Levi thought as he thrusted in and out. He could feel the warm sensation around his dick, she was clutching him as he thrusted. He groaned as he leaned forward kissing her collarbone, she let out a gasp when she felt his teeth grazing against her buds.

His kisses left a lingering sensation throughout her whole body. He was marking her, kissing her scars all along the way, she gasped again as he thrusted hard in and out feeling his climax, so did she. Alyssa was gripping the headboard with one hand nearly breaking it, her hold was strong. Alyssa's hand on the headboard went to trace his muscles along with the scars that ran through his body.

Levi shuddered in her touch. Weakening on top of her.

Her other hand was covering her mouth. She could see the stars she always gaze at night, she felt that she was in bliss as Levi pounded in and out of her core, she could feel how it got bigger inside of her, making her let out a gasp of mixed pain and pleasure.

She grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer as they both panted together. Their sweats mixing in, they felt the warmth of each other's body.

The way Levi and she moved in sync, feeling how Levi hit the perfect spot making Alyssa moan into his mouth, she grinded against him wanting release. She kept chanting, "God" all over again. Every thrust, every moan, every grunt and every kiss.

"Fuck it, harder!" Alyssa moaned in desperation, rolling her hips to meet his thrusts. Angling herself in a better position that will both satisfy them.

He pounded much faster, following her request, and both of them saying that the both of them were cumming. Levi got irritated hearing 'God' all over again coming from his mouth, he could barely hear his name coming out from her pretty mouth. He bent over, angling his dick better inside of her, he smirked as he whispered in a husky voice,

"It's not 'God' baby, it's Levi."

----

Okay, peace out. Hope you enjoyed my peace offering.

[insert meme]

I am not sure when I will be able to finish Chapter 63 because I really have no idea how to continue the season 4 timeline.