45|argue

Happy 18k and 19k reads Cadets!

---

"I can make us some tea if you want." Alyssa muttered softly to Levi who was frowning beside her. Thinking how Erwin pressured him mostly with the Titan Serum in their possession. Alyssa brushed some of his hair that was falling in front of his face.

Alyssa noticed how bothered he was. She thought that maybe a cup of tea will calm him down, or make his expression go back to the way it is. The emotionless calm demeanor plastered in his face.

"No, thank you." Levi mumbled and groaned softly. Alyssa let out a small smile and kissed him in the cheeks. "Hmm, that's better." He said and Alyssa chuckled, Levi smiled at her face. He seeks her gray and brown eyes and she does stare at him, with love in those unique eyes for her.

"Lovebirdssss, stop being mushy over there!" Hange called the both of them. Alyssa and Levi looked up to Hange. Levi rolled his eyes and took Alyssa's hand. Hange gestured for them to come in inside Erwin's office as they wait for the other people to join them and talk about Dr. Yeager, Eren's father. There was not a lot they know about him, but Alyssa and Hange along with Erwin tried to connect the dots with Eren's memories along with Keith's story.

"The preparations finished today." Erwin said after the discussion. Everyone looked at him. Levi was leaning against the wall and in front of him was Alyssa sitting on a chair, he didn't want to sit with them. Alyssa took her arms to form in an L and her index finger lightly sat on her bottom lip as her legs crossed, her back leaning against the chair.

We'll lead the soldiers to their deaths, I can feel it. Just to get to a damn basement, where all the answers to our questions sit tight. She thought. Fuck. She added.

"The operation to retake Wall Maria will be in two days." Alyssa was the one who spoke. Levi looked up for once, staring at the back of her head. "We need answers, so we will look at the basement ourselves." Her gray and brown eyes narrowed as she glanced at Erwin whose lips were in a thin line once she glanced at him.

"Right," Erwin said, pursing his lips. "Isn't that what Scouts do?" he asked. Alyssa almost hissed at him, but she only put down her arms, intertwining them together as she placed them on top of her lap.

Everyone in the room can sense the tension between their words, adding the glances coming up with it. Alyssa kept her composure, biting the side of her inside cheek. All of them there were Squad Leaders, except for her, but everyone knew she was capable of leading the whole Scout Regiment with only her words, even without her position.

The old ones, who were already there when Erwin and Alyssa entered the scouts, everyone knew how they were different in leading. They both had potential in leading people with their words and with their skills, but Erwin was always the obvious one, the composed one. While Alyssa was the one who prefers to be in the shadows. Not wanting to be known that she will be the mastermind of every plan. She wants to be lowkey, despite her role in the society.

Erwin glanced at Alyssa.

"On the day when we will take back Wall Maria, you will be assigned temporarily in a different squad." Erwin said, and Alyssa glanced at Erwin with shock. Levi immediately glanced at Erwin when he said that. Erwin then glanced at the different squad leaders, "Let all your squads know. Dismissed." Everyone stood except Alyssa, leaving the office.

"Levi, leave us for a while." Erwin said. Levi shot him a look. Erwin sighed and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Will you be fine?" Levi asked Alyssa.