40.2| [🍋]

Thank you for 68-70k reads, Cadets!!

You can consider this as a peace offering, again??

this is also because of the upcoming chapter, sorry in advance lmao.

this is supposed to be a fan service(?) for one of my readers but i decided to publish it here while she's still asleep. kidding, i decided to share this to everyone ahhaha.

dedicated to: greyspenny

Bottom Levi.

-----

"You good there, love?" Alyssa chuckled as she lowered down and down until her face was aligned with his crotch. Levi groaned, feeling restrained. He wanted his dick to be free from restraint as it was already bulging hard, and it was hard for him to stay still. "Someone needs to be released."

"No shit." Levi cursed as he groaned, arching his back, begging his woman for her to remove his final clothing. Alyssa pressed down her hands on his stomach, she felt how hard his abs was. She slowly licked her lips seeing how erect Levi's dick was even though it was still restrained.

"Beg." Alyssa whispered. Levi felt it twitch against his underwear as he felt his woman's hot breath against his dick. Fuck it. Damn it. Levi thought as he raised his hands and attempted to remove his underwear, freeing himself from his only clothing left. Alyssa gripped his wrists, stopping him from his intentions.

"I said beg." Alyssa repeated, squeezing his wrists. Levi clenched his teeth.

Levi glared at her and Alyssa noticed how his glare burned with passion and lust. She smirked at that and cupped his dick, Levi gasped in pain and pleasure feeling the roughness of her hand as she cupped it and how the fabric of his underwear rubbed against his member.

"Fucking hell." Levi cursed, the words barely got out from his mouth as he shivered beneath her touch. Alyssa chuckled maniacally, and finally thought to remove his underwear, freeing him from one of his miseries tonight. Alyssa pulled it down slowly and immediately-Levi let out a gasp and moan of relief. Fuck yes. He thought.

Alyssa's eyes widened a little-a shudder ran throughout her body as she saw his erected member. Holy shit.... Alyssa thought as she processed Levi's member standing long and proud. So that's where it went...Alyssa thought jokingly and tilted her head to the side and saw how Levi was barely doing in his self-control.

An idea crept up in her head, Alyssa smirked. "Sit up." Alyssa said and Levi looked at her, with confusion in his eyes. "Go on, sit up. Lean on the headboard." Alyssa said and got away from his legs so he could sit up. Levi slowly sat up and leaned against the headboard, his head thrown back, feeling relief.

"What now?"

"Stay there, love. Don't move."

"Don't make me fucking come at you princess." Levi threatened her, but Alyssa wasn't affected with his threat. Alyssa stood from the bed and opened one of the drawers looking for a tie or a belt-whichever she finds first.

"I'm the one in charge tonight, Mister Ackerman." She said teasingly, his surname rolled in her tongue so smoothly-Levi still wasn't used to his new found surname. He narrowed his eyes at her, but he never moved-not moving an inch, waiting for her to come back to bed and continue what she has started.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this...? Levi thought, concerned immediately for himself. He looked at his member, still standing long and proud, pre-cum on top of it-fuck, this is going to be a long night.