17|thin ice

"Everything was set in motion solely in my command." Erwin continued. Alyssa and Levi felt the rumbling. It was not only from the Titan's movements but it was also the houses collapsing. "I do not intend to make any excuses."

"Are you going later?" Alyssa asked Levi without glancing at him.

"Yeah, you guys will just be ahead of me." He said in a monotone voice, and Alyssa just nodded.

Nile gritted his teeth and dropped the gun that was pointing at Erwin and proceeded to collar him while Erwin did not make any reaction at all. This guy really scares me sometimes. She thought as she looked at Erwin and Nile.

"You should've been well aware of the consequences of carrying out such a plan here." Nile said angrily.

Ah yes, finally something we can agree on. Alyssa thought as she listened.

"How... How can you do such a thing?!" Nile cried out.

"It's all for the sake of mankind's victory." Erwin simply replied.

"Don't screw with me!" Nile stepped back and pointed the gun again at him, "You're a traitor!" he cried out. Alyssa couldn't handle this anymore, she placed her hand on Erwin's upper arm since it was the only thing she could reach due to her short height. Erwin cocked his head to the side and waited for her words.

"I'll go now. I'm sure you can handle this, Erwin." She said smiling sadistically that made Erwin and Nile have shivers run through their spines. Erwin said for her to be safe.

Nile looked skeptical and unable to say anything, he knew himself that he couldn't stop Klideprienz, and she looked at Levi, smiling gently at him.

She placed her forehead to his not minding the people watching, she smirked, and "I'll see you later, Captain."

And with that, without seeing Levi's almost flustered expression as he managed still to be expressionless, Alyssa pressed the hand triggers letting the grapple hooks take her to her destination.

-

"Arlert, Kirstein!" Alyssa called in a tone that she uses when she's going to order something. "Report to me." She said seriously as her feet touched the roof. Armin was the one who reported, he told her the casualties and how Plan C failed with Hange, and told about the incident with Eren not transforming a while ago.

"That's all?" She asked as she looked at the two Titans. Eren bent a little as if he was getting his momentum, he charged at Annie without hesitance in his movement while she saw the Female Titan's right lower leg.

As Annie kicked Eren there was a major effect in the surroundings. A strong surge of wind had been felt that dusts from the ground were thrown in their direction.

"Cover your eyes!" Alyssa ordered. She raised her hands in front of her attempting to cover her eyes, closing them. She could feel the hot wind. She then regretted that she wore her cloak. Eren then charged again at Annie, and Annie raised her hands to cover the upcoming punch from Eren.

A strong surge of hot wind was once again felt from the punch. Annie had moved back because of the punch. Annie recovered and as Eren charged again, she hardened the part of her leg kicking him in the face. There it was again, every blow, every kick, there was an effect on their surroundings.

Eren, unexpectedly, bit Annie's leg. Annie tried to pull it out from his mouth but she hardened her right hand and punched Eren's face for him to let go of her leg from his mouth. Blood was seen, Annie's screams were heard. With every punch she did, she gets flashbacks of her memories with her father.