71| f a i l e d

Happy 15th birthday to me AHHAHA. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. My treat.

Thank you for 105k reads, Cadets!! 

-----

853

-----

"Hey! Is this... something... they really needed us... to do?!" Connie asked, currently out of breath. He was hammering one of the rails onto the ground. He was already out of breath, it was hot. The sun was burning their skins.

"Nope! We wouldn't be doing this but mama—Captain Alyssa said that as she stormed out of the room!" Jean responded as he was also hammering the rails along with Connie. He was also now short of breath—feeling hot and all. "And also that idiot decided to open their mouth after Alyssa-san stormed out!" he said, his words sounding like it was dragged, as they both glanced to Eren's direction.

Swiping off his sweat.

"'We can develop the island and our muscles at the same time', my ass." Jean said, glaring over his direction. "Well, we also cannot disagree with what mama said during the meeting, she was pretty pissed off with the idea." Jean continued, of course, who wouldn't be pissed? He thought.

"It's so fucking hot." Levi complained, his teeth clenching as they rode their horses on the way to the kids. Who was busy building the railroad tracks. Alyssa chuckled as she nudged the horse's side to go faster. If there was anyone long to string along with their lives—it was their horses.

"Because I'm here." Alyssa teased, feeling corny about it.

Hange laughed as she heard it.

Levi glared at her, "I'll burn you in the fucking sun."

"Try me, babe." Alyssa snickered. She saw from afar an Armin and Sasha chasing at each other—Sasha holding a bucket which supposedly contains water. While Jean and Connie were talking together. Mikasa carries metal materials on top of her shoulder—and she's not even struggling.

"Oiiiii!" Alyssa and Hange cried out as they neared the kids.

"Man, you're all working hard in this heat." Hange said, her face cringing because of the heat. While Alyssa was standing there—prepared, as she wore a hat. Levi glared at her, the corner of his lips twitching—looking like he was snarling at her direction. There was sweat all over them.

"Great job." Alyssa mused, her voice teasing. She smiled sheepishly—knowing that she is one of the reasons why her kids were here, working hard under this heat when supposedly they are just going to be busy with paperworks or training.

"Yeah, well, we're stuck watching this idiot." Jean responded, and turning to Eren—shoving it to his face.

Levi looked up to Connie, who was beside him. Snarling at him, his eyes narrowed and glaring towards Connie, "Unbelievable. You're all growing so damn big." He said, his arms crossed—looking like a father scolding his son for being tall. Alyssa in the side laughed out loud making all of them look at her.

"HAHAHAHA." She laughed uncontrollably that she flet her stomach aching due to her laugh. "Sorry, that was funny." She said—still chuckling a bit, trying to control her laugh. Levi rolled his eyes saying, even though she was still laughing—her laugh may be music to his ears but he was annoyed that the kids were now really tall.