8|scars

Cadets were now getting interrogated about their equipment. When was it last used, and the officers needed to confirm if they were telling the truth. Even the cadets were shocked that they killing Titans now was a crime, but they later on knew that they were valuable test subjects.

A lot were still complaining why they were searching for said culprits among cadets, saying that they wouldn't even dare to kill valuable test subjects that they were tired during the clean-up.

"Whoever did it must really hate Titans." Connie Springer said.

-

Today was also the day that Cadets were going to choose which Regiment they will be joining. Some that were planning to join the Survey Corps was now hesitating. While others just want to stay alive for their convenience.

-

Alyssa was out of for a ride with her horse, she was admiring the peaceful grass swaying along with the wind. She then heard a faint neigh of a horse and someone approaching her, she guided her horse to turn around and saw Levi riding his horse towards her direction.

"Captain?" she went closer, guiding her horse to go forward. Their horses were now going in circles as the both of them were holding into their horse's reins. She was waiting for his command. He was staring intensely at her gray and brown eyes, slowly getting drowned but then it dawned on him that he was going to order something to her.

"Get back to the castle with the others. We're going on patrol." He said with authority and before Alyssa could say, 'Yes, Captain' her captain was already away from her, his horse was now getting away from her line of vision. She just sighed and she had made her horse run after Captain Levi.

No matter how fast he was, she was catching up. She was holding her horse reins but wasn't forcing her horse to catch up further, her horse was acting on its own and thought that the horse ahead of them was her competition. Not that Alyssa was complaining, she found it amusing that her horse have considered Levi's horse as competition.

They have arrived at the castle and Gunther, Eld and Eren immediately stood up to greet the both of them. Eren who was at the stables even greeted the both of them good morning to much at Alyssa's surprise while Levi ignored it.

"Listen, Eren. Don't fall more than two lengths behind." Levi said strictly, "You're only allowed to wander around because I'm watching you." He said in a monotone voice as if saying to Eren that because of him he was still able to live his life somehow normal.

"Don't forget that." Levi said with finality. Eren did not have an expression, his face showed seriousness as he looked to his superior.

"Yes, sir!"

"Let's go." Levi commanded and then looked at Alyssa from head to toe, "Wear your complete uniform, Klidepreinz." He said then Alyssa have now only realized that she was wearing casual clothes. She didn't think that they will be out today so she didn't bother.

"Right." She muttered and immediately got off her horse and changed into their uniforms and with the swoosh of her cape behind her back she had tied her hair into a comfortable hairstyle. Levi immediately went forward, leaving them behind knowing that they will catch up to him later on.

-

"Captain, do you even sleep?" Alyssa asked as she stared at his face, they were the two people ahead of everyone considering their positions. She had noticed how deep his eyebags were and his dark circles under his eyes seemed to have darken.

"I do, but not that a lot." He replied grimly and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"That sucks." Alyssa said focusing on what's ahead of her. Removing her gaze from her Captain's face and then she chuckled. She have looked at Levi again, he knew that she was staring. He was only waiting if she was going to say something. Her eyes were showing dominance and he immediately knew what it implied.