What Now?

Well.....

It's happened. I now expect pigs to fly...because ladies and gents, dogs and cats, this commitment-phobia author has finished The Devil's 5'5. My FIRST completed long (novel) story... 

What a concept..... 

Before I talk about what's next:

THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOUUUUU! 

Thank you to my day one's and consistent readers. I really do apologize for the two-week wait, the terrible updating schedule and for my shitty grammar and typos at times. You stuck with me and are here - so thank you.

IF you're new and you've read this AFTER it was marked completed (I don't blame you) - I still say thank you. Thank you for giving my book (and me) a chance and hope the journey has been a good one. 

~ An author is nothing without their readers ~

On that note - a few questions (would appreciate it a million times over if you dropped an inline comment) 

Would you like an Epilogue? 

Do you have questions that need answers? 

Would you like one-shots (like the special chapters I dropped earlier)??

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A STORY FEATURING OUR BOYS - Amir and Noble? 

^^Please let me know - would seriously love to hear your thoughts^^

Aside from that, please let me know what you thought about the book as a whole, the ending the characters and anything else for that matter. Leave me a comment or send me a message - am always down for feedback and advice to help better my writing! 

Thank you all again for reading and I'll see you on the flip side :) 

- Johnny