💜Heart waffles 🧇

Jin's pov:
As I saw his cute giggles I felt happy that he was not sad anymore. It is usually easy to distract tae. Even in his headspace. He is a curious little who always asks questions that make me think about my life decisions but, I would always distract him with food and chocolates.

I came out of my thoughts and looked at my watch, and it was already 7.45.

Jin: see tae, it's already time come on have your breakfast and start your work.

Tae: what did you cook hyung?

He asked me, peeping a little to look what I made him

Jin: wait curious little one.

I said in a teasing tone, he whined at my words pouting a little. After few minutes, I placed the plate of his favourite dish.

 After few minutes, I placed the plate of his favourite dish

Heart waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. And a glass of mango juice.

Tae: Hyung!!! Wow, you made heart waffles with strawberries.

He squealed in delight at the plate of waffles, I just smiled and shook my head at his antics.

Jin: ok ok now have your waffles and start your work.

Tae: ok boss.

He started to eat the waffles and praised me for how good it was.

Tae: Hywng yoh mwake the behst food in the whole Seoul.

He spoke with his mouth full stuffed with strawberry with waffles.

Jin: tae don't talk while eating, you may choke on your food. And I know that my food tastes good cause it was made by the only wwh.

I said it in a sassy tone.

Tae: hyung, I am done with you. Like really!!! Whenever I compliment your cooking skills you always end up saying how handsome you look.

He said it with a done face which made me laugh. This was how our time in the cafe was. We always bicker for petty little things.