💜 best boy

Jin's pov:

Joonie and i arrived at Jeon's mansion after a good 30 minutes, Jeon's mansion is really close to my cafe, it takes just 15 minutes to arrive but we got stuck with heavy traffic. As we arrived i parked my car in the parking lot. We went infront of the main door and rang the door bell, all this time Joonie was holding my hands with a smile never leaving his face. We were waiting for someone to open the door. As joon kept smiling like a idiot I decided to ask him.

Jin: hey joon what's up with you? You seem very happy.

I thought he would answer but instead he pecked my lips. I hit his shoulder lightly, cause he was making me blush. Aish this boy is really something else.
Soon the door opened and reveled a young man, he was taller then me and handsome too but not more than me ofcource. as he saw me he smiled and hugged me, and said

 as he saw me he smiled and hugged me, and said

Ji-hoon: jin hyung it's me Ji-hoon.

Then I remember and hugged him back. I didn't forget him, I just didn't recognize him. He changed a lot. We broke the hug and I spoke.

Jin: yah ji-hoon-ah when did you grow taller then me huh. And how are you here? Mom said you were in US?

Ji-hoon: ohh hyung come on I was always taller then you. You just don't want to admit it. And I came back today.

I rolled my eyes at his statement. I am seeing this brat from birth and he still thinks that he is always taller then me. I was about to argue but someone cleared their throat. It was joon.

Joon: so you're not going to invite me.

He said looking at Ji-hoon. Immediately Ji-hoon hugged joon and greeted him.

Ji-hoon: hyung I didn't see you sorry.

He said after breaking the hug.
Ji-hoon welcomed us inside and made us sit on the couch. Just now I remember about the food I stood up.

Jin: ohh Joonie we forgot to bring the food inside come let's go and bring it.

I was about to go but Ji-hoon stopped us saying he will tell the maids to bring the food. I nodded and gave him my car keys and sat back, soon mom came and shouted.

Lily: jinnie..... My sweetie

She said hugging me tightly I laughed and hugged her back. We broke the hug and she went to joon and did the same with him. After that she started to look around as if searching for someone.

Lily: yah!! Jinnie where is jiminie, I told you to bring him with you, why don't you listen to me and what about the other two brats huh. Did they ditch the family dinner and continued their date. How bold. I am gonna disown them for rea-

I cut her ranting  by laughing, she gave me a  look that says 'explain me'.

Jin: mom they didn't ditch the family dinner, they will be on their way.