💜 love making

⚠️ making love
You are free to skip if you're a soft stan!! Read at your own risk!!!

A/n pov:

The two lovers were lost in each other,
Kissing like there was no tomorrow.
Both craved for each other. Words can't express how they want each other.

Jungkook completely unwrapped tae out of the bedsheet, while kissing him with so much desire not able to get enough of his angel's lips.

Jungkook: can I remove this baby?

He whispered near tae's ear sensually placing a peck behind his ears, Tae bit his lower lip breathing heavily after they broke the passionate kiss, getting nervous and excited at the same time. He looked at jungkook with desire in his eyes wanting jungkook to touch him, kiss him and love him. He nodded his head but whined when he felt jungkook biting his ear lightly spicing up his desire more

Jungkook: I want words, angel.

He whispered firmly near his ears making clear he need his verbal consent. Once he got a yes from the blond he teasingly lowered the bedsheet to tae's hips as he knows tae wasn't wearing anything underneath.
Only his shirt which was sticking to the blonde's honey skin as he wore it right after he came out of his bathtub.

Jungkook's eyes trailed from tae's pretty face, his swollen lips glistening after the way he hungrily sucked them, his pretty collar bones which he wanted to mark every inch with red and purple love bites, his chest huffing deep breaths for air, those rosy perky buds visible through the wet shirt then his cute little tummy and the tummy button. The sight made jungkook's dick twitch in his pants.

Tae: H-hyung stop s-staring

Tae mumbled shyly biting his lips and trying to hide his body from the burning gaze of the ravenette. But then his hands were pinned above his head within a blink making him let out a surprised gasp.

Jungkook: I'm just looking at things that I own. Just like how you look at my abs.

Jungkook spoke with a sexy smirk.
Tae was not able to respond as jungkook dived for a kiss claiming his lips again not able to resist anymore.
He hungrily sucked his pink petal-like lips and licked tae's lower lips asking for entrance, tae who was clueless didn't respond making jungkook break the kiss with a groan.

Jungkook: You have to open your pretty mouth for hyung, angel.

jungkook whispered to tae's ear like a secret and nibbled it a bit. tae's ears and face burned red as ripe strawberries due to embarrassment. This is his first time being so intimate with someone. He never had such desires before, he has never pleasured himself nor watched anything that would ruin his innocence. It's just some things that jimin tell him accidentally and regret later as tae asks for the meaning.

Tae: w-why hyung?

He questioned curiously and jungkook internally groaned this time. His angel's innocence is tempting him more And driving him to the edge, telling him to just fuck the hell out of him. But of course, he can't just go for it. He will make sure his angel enjoys every bit of their lovemaking.

Jungkook: I wanna explore every bit of you angel. Every fucking bit of you.

He said making tae let out a moan at the low voice. Jungkook looked at tae in amusement. Did he just moan by his words?

Jungkook: Did you just moan, angel?

He asked with an amused chuckle making tae whine and thrashed around trying to release his hands from jungkook's hold to cover his face but stopped when jungkook muttered a curse word as tae accidentally rubbed jungkook's crotch.