💜 Toothpaste

A/n pov:

As Jungkook wished he made love with the pretty blond all night, taking him in every single angle making tae scream his name in pleasure. Jungkook just can't get enough of tae, there wasn't a place where he didn't make a love Mark. Tae's whole body was painted with red and purple love bites, jungkook is sure that they won't disappear at least for a week, and that's exactly what he wants. And as per tae's request, he too gave a few tiny possessive Hickey on jungkook's abs, shoulder and neck. He was very happy to do that as now people will know that jungkook already have someone to love, so they can back off and one of them was Areum.

Yes, Areum is still trying silly ways to get jungkook. She still works for Jungkook as her internship contract was still not over. And tae still get threats to stay away from jungkook.
But every time she messes with tae Yuta came and helped him. Jimin was not around tae as he was busy with his dad's business so tae was left alone but now he got Yuta who hangs out with him and genuinely wanted to be his friend, he didn't want anything else from the blonde. And jungkook knows about their new friendship and was very jealous but he didn't dare to comment about it as he didn't want tae to see him as an immature kid being jealous over every petty thing.

Now tae and jungkook were sleeping peacefully after the long night they had. Tae's exhausted little body was on top of jungkook sleeping ever so peacefully snuggling to the older's hard naked chest getting heat from the warm body. Jungkook's big hand was on tae's clothed bum having a light grip on the peach. After their beautiful lovemaking jungkook cleaned tae up with a wet cloth and put some clothes on the passed out blonde.

Time skip~

After a good amount of sleep, jungkook woke up the next morning to a weight wiggling on top of him. He groaned and held the small wiggling body.

Jungkook: Angel stop wiggling and sleep~

Jungkook spoke in his deep morning voice and held the pretty blonde's hips stopping him from moving so much. He doesn't want to get hard early morning cause he didn't want to exhaust tae's little body more. He knows tae won't be able to walk for a few days since he was not so gentle as he promised. What can he do? His angel has the perfect body that he can kiss and praise forever.

Suddenly the wiggling stopped and he felt his chest getting wet. He heard tiny sniffles which alarmed jungkook. He placed his hand on the younger's lower back and got up and the blonde hissed at the moment.

Jungkook: Angel why are you crying? Is the pain unbearable shall I go and bring painkillers and make you breakfast?

Jungkook questioned rubbing his lower back softly and the blonde male just snuggled closer to the ravenette's hard chest and cried.

Tae: D..dwaddy taetae hwurt~

And that's it jungkook's own eyes started tearing up. It felt like an eternity since he heard this from tae. It's been so long since tae fell into headspace. God, he missed his little one so so much and he can't express with words how much happy he was that he was shedding tears. He hugged his baby angel tightly and cried on his angel's neck.

Jungkook: My baby angel, daddy missed you so much, love. I missed you so so much. I love you, angel, daddy loves his baby angel to the moon and back.

He said with tears in his eyes,

Tae: D..dwaddy taetae l..lwuv yuw~
d..don cly

Baby tae said forgetting his own pain and hugged his daddy tightly and placed a smooch on his exposed chest melting jungkook's heart then and there. Just like jungkook, tae too missed this so much, being fearless in Jungkook's strong loving arms. Being able to speak his heart out. Doing naughty things and getting scolded. He missed every single bit of being a little, being Jungkook's little one. He missed it so much.