💜 Thief

A/n pov:

As soon as Kook got the location he didn't wait for a second to rush down. When he went down he found yoongi sleeping cuddling his little princess on the cosy couch. Aish how can yoongi hyung fall asleep anywhere and everywhere and how the hell did he manage to put hamzy to sleep? He didn't want to wake yoongi as he knows yoongi will skin him if he does.

Jungkook: why me~

Jungkook whined out when he had to wake yoongi up. He was a bit hesitant to go near him just then he saw lily walking towards the living room with a blanket. He looked at her then at yoongi and hamzy.

Jungkook: Mo- Mrs Jeon can you take hamzy to her room? I have to wake yoongi hyung and take him back.

Lily looked at kook and gave him a nod. But her heart was aching to see jungkook's hand. It hurts to see her baby hurt and looking at his tired eyes she felt more ache. He must be exhausted after coming back from work.

Lily: D-don't drive by yourself kook call the driver your hand it will hurt more.

She mumbled hesitantly looking at kook's hand. Kook paused for a second and then gave a small nod. Looking at her gloomy face He just wants to pull her in a warm hug and reassure her that he was okay. But he didn't do it like always.

Time skip

30 minutes later~

Jungkook was now in front of the ice cream parlour. Yoongi was next to him taking a nap. He wishes he too can fall asleep just like yoongi. But then again he understands how hard yoongi hyung works for his company. He took a deep breath and opened the car door and walked inside the ice cream parlour, the first thing that caught his attention was the group of people sitting at the corner. He walked closer and the sight made him grit his teeth.

A guy was feeding his angel. And that guy happened to be that Fanboy no. 1
Of tae. Yuta Nakamoto. And the other guys were being all giggly with his baby boy.

Jimin pov:

Ohh~ Jeon bastard is here. Awww, look at him looking all Jealous. Bish burn!! How dare you to take my tae's innocence, do dirty with him every single night and even make him pregnant and then tell him to find someone!! I'll make sure you will never even think about leaving my taetae and my little champ. I looked over at my cousin bogum hyung sitting next to tae yes he's my dad's brother's younger son and we are pretty much close that's why I let bogum hyung and his friend near tae and bogum hyung have an elder brother seo-joon hyung who's just as sweet as bogum hyung. And I know bogum hyung sees tae just like how he sees me so there's no harm. This was so unexpected that bogum hyung and Minho hyung happened to be here on a date. A friendly date tho, yeah very friendly.

So when they saw a sulking tae they immediately jumped in. both are totally whipped for tae. Like, come on who is not whipped for my soulmate. Back to the story So they asked why was tae sad and tae replied he wanted mint chocolate ice cream, but he already had 2 cones but he said he was still craving more. But for sure I'm not going to get him more. What if he gets a stomach ache or catches a cold? And what if my champ in there gets sick too? So I refused to buy more than a one, then again when yuta arrived, tae asked him to convince me for another cone and being the whipped cream he was he bought him a cone then he demanded more giving me a headache and making things worse bogum hyung and Minho hyung joined us and seeing tae sulking bogum hyung got him the whole mint chocolate container with the freezer. Yeah, he really did it to bring a smile to tae's face. But then I told tae not to eat it now but take it home and have a scoop whenever he craves it. He didn't agree at first and pleaded for just one more scoop, with his puppy eyes that I couldn't refuse, so after sighing, I gave in and told him to have just one more scope now he was happily eating another scoop.