💜visit

A/n pov:

As jungkook rushed to Tae's room he saw a cute pouty tae and a very angry lily. He was confused cause lily was glaring at him. He gave a confused look and went inside the room. Poor kookie he didn't know that he was in trouble.

Lily's pov:

As he came inside he gave me a confused look. As is he didn't know what was going on.
I went near him and asked him.

Lily: what did you tell to tae.

He looked more confused and spoke.

Jungkook: mo- Mrs Jeon I didn't tell anything to him.

He said stuttering. The great Jeon jungkook is stuttering. What a great view to see...

Lily: Then why did you say that you don't like him. Don't act like you don't know anything.

I asked in a stern voice. Kook's confused face turned into a frown.

Jungkook: Mrs Jeon I didn't say anything like that to him.

He said shaking his head. But I was having none of it.

Lily: Then why? Why did he say your name when I asked him. Look at my baby he is sad. And it's you who made him sad. Again.

I said in a stern voice.

Jungkook: Again? When did I make him sad?

He asked making my eyes widened.

Lily: who said Again? I didn't say. Now go and convince him.

I said that and left the room immediately not wanting to get caught.
I walked to my room where my husband was doing some business shit on his laptop.

Lily: yahh! You old coconut head.

As I called him that he looked at me.

Jung-hoon: 25 minutes before you called me handsome. And now I look like an old coconut. Very nice of you lily.

He said. Yes, I did call him handsome a few minutes back.

Lily: Gosh!!! I almost told him.

I said.

Jung-hoon: what yo- ohhhh.... you told me not to tell and now you went and told him yourself.

Lily: That's why you are an old coconut head. I said the word almost. So that means I didn't say anything.

I said to my dumb husband.

Jung-hoon: ohh that hurts. That's not the way to address your handsome husband Hunny.

He said placing his hands near his chest. Such a dramatic ass.

Lily: Dramatic ass.

I mumbled. But I know he heard it cause hearing that he gasped loudly.

Jung-hoon: Are you the same lily who called me Handsome a few minutes ago. No, you are not my lily. Please leave her she is innocent. Don't kidnap her and sell her organs.

He was acting dramatic like usual so I rolled my eyes and took the new paper which was lying on the bed and started hitting him with that.

Lily: so you want someone to kidnap me and sell my organs.

I asked hitting him with the newspaper. He started laughing and held my hands.

Jung-hoon: honey I was just playing with you. I confirmed that you are my wife when you started hitting me.

He said getting another hit from me.

Jung-hoon: okok now tell me what happened with kook.

He asked me.