💜commotion

Contains mature content skip if you feel uncomfortable.....

A/n pov:

After coming out from jin's cafe Tae got into the car and the driver started to drive to Jeon's company.

Tae pov:

As the car was moving, I was in my deep thoughts. God has finally showed me some happiness. I hope it stays, it shouldn't be a good dream which is gonna disappear anytime.

My thoughts were interrupted by the driver hyung.

Driver: sir, we are here.

Tae: ohh, don't call me sir. You can call me taehyung.

I  said politely, he smiled and I  got out and thanked him with a bow.

I walked inside the company. It was huge and grand. I walked to the resumption. There was a beautiful noona standing there. I went near and asked her for Mr. Jeon's office.

Tae: Helo I am kim taehyung, I'm here to give lunch to Mr. Jeon.

Jisoo:  I am kim jisoo, Mrs. Jeon called and informed me already sir and Mr. Jeon Sir is in a important meeting you can wait in his cabin sir.

Tae: Thank you. And don't call me sir madam , i am just 21 you can call me taehyung or tae.

Jisoo: ok ok I'll call you tae, but you should call me noona in return. Madam sounds a little odd.

She said smiling.

Tae: ok, noona. Tell me where is his cabin.

I asked and she said the way to his cabin. I was walking with the bag of food in my hand towards the elevator
And pressed the 35th floor. After a minute the elevator stopped at 35th floor. I walked out and began to search for Mr. Jeon's. As I was walking seeing around, I didn't see a man coming in front. I bumped into him and fell down.  He Helped me to get up. I bowed several times saying sorry and was about to go past him.

Man: where are you going sweetie, I can help you.

I felt a little uncomfortable with the man's gaze. He was taller then me. His aura scared me. I nodded hesitantly and told.

Tae: I- I am h-here to give lunch to Mr.Jeon.

I was totally scared by now, as he held my hand and told that he will take me to Mr. Jeon's cabin.

Soon he pulled me to a room which looked like a office room he made me sit on the couch. He turned and went by the door, I thought he was leaving, but I was wrong he locked the door and turned towards me.

A/n pov:

The man turned towards tae and smirked at him.

Man: do you think i would go that easily? See you made me hard now help me with it like a good slut, Hmm.

He said to tae with a dirty grin. Tae was very scared he stood up and went towards the door to run away from the crazy man. But no use the man grabbed tae by his hand harshly and threw him on the couch. Tae started to cry and shout for help. The man roamed his hand all over tae.

Tae: l-leave me I h-have to g-go.

He said between his sobbing, he was trying hard to push the man away from him. And  he was trying hard not to slip into headspace. It will make the situation worse. The man tore tae's clothes. Tae was still trying to push and he succeeded too. He went near the door and tried to open it with shaking hands. Before he could open,the man once again caught him and banged him against the door. Tae was a crying mess, he was screaming on top of the voice to leave him and his hands where banging the door.