💜 sick

A/n pov:

Jungkook called hobi and said that hamzy was having a fever and hobi didn't even bother it was midnight he immediately drove to Jungkook's mansion after knowing that his favourite little girl was not well. Jungkook informed the guards to leave hobi inside the mansion when he arrives. And surprisingly hobi came to the mansion within 15 minutes.

When he arrived he saw Jungkook standing outside the door with his head hung low.

Hobi: Hey kook why are you standing outside in this cold?

Hobi asked with a frown. Jungkook who heard hobi's voice immediately wiped his tears.

Hobi: kook why are you crying?

He asked as he placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook: B-baby isn't feeling well.

Jungkook said with hiccups in-between.
When jungkook's voice wobbled hobi found that he was drunk which made him frown more.

Hobi: Did you leave her alone?

Hobi inquired and jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook: she is in tae's room, she isn't alone hyung.

Hobi nodded and began to walk towards tae's room. When he reached there he saw a heartwarming scene. Tae was having a sleepy hamzy in his arms who was having a tight grip on tae's collar as if she didn't want to let him go. She hid her face in tae's neck and was mumbling something inaudible. Tae's one hand was rubbing her tiny back and the other hand was caressing her hair gently. Hobi cooed at the sight. He knocked on the door lightly to get tae's attention who lifted his head to look at him.

Tae: Hyung sorry to disturb you at this hour.

Tae apologised with a pout and hamzy whined when tae spoke and disturbed her. He kissed her head and said a small sorry.

Hobi: That's my profession tae. And My sweet little cupcake is more important.

He said and walked inside the room and placed his small medical bag on the bedside table. The big bag which was lying on the floor and tae's red eyes didn't go unnoticed by the doctor.

Hobi told to lay hamzy on the bed but hamzy was not ready to let go tae.

Hamzy: m-mama p-pwlease don g-gwo.

She stuttered with wobbly lips and was about to cry. Hobi was surprised when he heard it. Her voice was barely audible, the tiny baby girl didn't want tae to leave her. Hearing her voice like this broke tae's little heart. It made his own eyes tear up.

After his classes, he comes home as soon as possible just to spend his time with hamzy. He observed that apart from Lily the little girl spent her time alone. He knows how it feels to be a lonely little, so he tried to be big tae and be with hamzy.

Jungkook was there the first one or two weeks but then it decreased and now it came to a point that he stopped spending time with the two. So tae tried to fill the gap. This baby in an adult body tried to be big and mature for hamzy. Sometimes it was very hard not to slip and be little and clumsy like the baby girl but he tried his best.

He missed it so much. When jungkook used to kiss and cuddle him all night. The time were they spent together with hamzy. Where he used to be in his little space and play with hamzy but still feel safe as jungkook was watching them both with a lovely smile. He felt protected and thought that no one can harm hamzy or him.

But the good part of jungkook's absence all these days paved a way for the bond between him and hamzy. They grow more protective over each other and became each other's safe place unknowingly.