💜 Ara

A/n pov:

Jungkook was trying to process what Tae called him at the moment. Gosh, he was so happy that he was internally squealing, but that's not the only emotion he felt at the moment. He felt confused and scared even. Confused that how on earth Tae chose him to be his caregiver. Scared that it probably wasn't even real. His doubt that he might be dreaming was pushed away when he got a smack on his arm by Hamzy, who was trying to get his attention.

Hamzy: Dada Awngel tae ish crwing.

Which made him snap his head to Tae. Then he noticed Tae was looking down with tears flowing from his beautiful doe eyes, his fingers were playing with the hem of his t-shirt with a sad pout. Tae thought that he did something wrong that it made jungkook mad at him. He thought he did something disappointing, that his kookie is mad at him for calling him, daddy. He shouldn't have called kookie like that, he shouldn't. It was not his fault tho. Jungkook made him feel safe, comfortable, happy, warm and that it made him want Jungkook to be his daddy. So he just called him like he wanted to, is it wrong? But he can't help but feel sad that Jungkook didn't want to be his caregiver.

Jungkook: Hey hey, baby, angel look at me.

He said cupping Tae's soft bread cheeks which were tinted pink due to the tears shed. Jungkook gently wiped out the tears before they could fall to the ground.

Jungkook: Why is my angel crying?  Don't you know angels don't cry, Princess? Have you seen angels cry?

He asked Hamzy picking her up, who nodded her head vigorously pointing her fingers to Tae. Making Jungkook smile. Even his Princess agree that tae is an angel.

Jungkook: Not this angel Princess. Other angels.

Hamzy: No, dada I hwave nwot sheen cwhim cry.

She said nodding at her statement. Yeah, Chim is an angel too. He bought her lots of plushies and a Princess doll and, even sweets. Chim is a true fairy according to her so is Tae. Tae made his tasty food which made her conclude that both the soulmates are angels.
(Fight me if I'm wrong).

Jungkook: who is that now?

Hamzy Just shrugged.

Jungkook: see, Princess has not seen angels cry. So my angel should stop crying. And tell me what made my angel cry

He asked.

Tae: I- I *hiccup* s-swovy dwa *hiccup* k-kookie I din m-mwean to cwall y-you *hiccup* d-dwaddy.

He stuttered out not daring to look up, fingers fidgeting with his t-shirt making Jungkook frown. Jungkook then realised the lack of answer from him as he was in his trance state trying to analyse what Tae said, which probably made Tae think that he made a mistake calling him Daddy.

Jungkook: Hey Angel what are you sorry about? You can call me Daddy all you want. No more crying angel. I'm not mad okay.

He spoke softly wiping his tears, Hamzy followed suit. She wiped Tae's tears with her dainty fingers and kissed his cheek telling him that angels shouldn't cry. This made Tae smile. It felt so natural for jungkook to convince Tae. Jungkook felt like he had done this before. This felt familiar to him. Then he concluded he was used to convincing  Hamzy when she was sad or sick.

Hamzy: dada yuw too gib Taetae hwuggies.

Who was he to deny his Princess' command? So,  he did as he was told.
He put his right arm around Tae's waist and pulled him closer and they three hugged. Hamzy was crushed in-between but she didn't mind cause she loved both of them very much. She giggled when they broke the hug, she felt like she was hidden in-between them so it was fun for her.