💜 Mood swings

A/n pov:

After hearing his sister's name tae just sat frozen in his place. Is Hamzy Jennie noona's baby? But how? didn't Lily mom tell that hamzy's mom was not a good person? That she left her baby right after hamzy was born? Why would Jennie noona leave such a beautiful angel? If Jennie is hamzy's mom who is her dad? Each question was messing up his mind. As far as he knows his noona is not a bad person. Not at all. She's one of the sweetest person you'll ever see. Then why did she leave hamzy?

These questions were too much for his pretty little mind. Already, he was going through a lot of changes in his body for some unknown reason and now this one. Then suddenly his mind caught another thought. What if it's some other person with his sister's name?

Tae: what if it's someone else? It's not like there's only one person with that name right? So there's a possibility that I'm wrong. Mr cuddles what should I do now? And when that yuri girl asked kookie hyung if I was a new toy he didn't even get angry at her.

Tae spoke with an angry pout to Mr cuddles. His mood was changing from time to time. First, he was sad as he missed jungkook but now he is angry that jungkook didn't get angry when some girl called him jungkook's new toy.

Tae: He even lied to me!! He's so bad I hate him so much. I won't talk to him at all!! I'll make sure he'll never in his dream lie to me again.

Tae ranted to the poor teddy Mr cuddles squeezing his neck due to anger. He'll give jungkook the best silent treatment. That's his punishment for being so bad.

Tae: He even stopped kissing my pretty cheeks!!! How can he do that!!? I know they are disappearing now b-but I'll make sure to eat well and bring them back!!

Tae ranted as he touched his cheeks with a pout. He was determined to bring his pretty bread cheeks back. He didn't notice it before but after jimin pointed it out he realised that his fluffy cheeks were going flat. He loves his fluffy cheeks very much as his mother loves it when he is healthy. When he was small his mother has said that he looks cuter when his cheekies are full and chubby.

Tae: Then kookie hyung will die to kiss my cheekies but I won't let him. Now let me go and check if there are ice creams in the fridge. If I'm lucky I can start My mission of bringing back my cheekies by eating ice creams.

Tae spoke with a proud boxy smile as he patted his head for the great idea. He wants to have some ice cream now. to be exact He wants a cup of mint choco.
He got up from his bed placing Mr cuddles on it. After excusing himself from Mr cuddles he began to storm towards the kitchen. When he reached the kitchen he saw a few maids. He greeted them with a smile suddenly feeling happy that he was going to have ice cream.

Tae: Ren Noonaaaa~ do we have any ice creams left?

He asked with a beautiful smile that can melt anyone. The young maid girl named ren smiled sweetly when he saw the younger.

Ren: ohh tae-ah we do have some left but I'm ordered not to give any ice creams for you today.

Ren said making tae pout immediately.

Tae: W-why noona~ can't I have a cup of ice cream? Just one small cup?

Tae asked gesturing with his hand how small cup of ice cream he wants with a tata mike face. Ren chuckled at the pouting cutie.

Ren: Seem like Mr park informed Mrs Jeon that you already had two big cups of ice cream on your way back. Is it true?

Ren asked raising her eyebrows waiting for the younger for an answer.
Tae pouted fiddling with the hem of his shirt trying to come up with an excuse.

Ren: And even master Jungkook ordered not to give anything from the fridge as you are not eating your food properly.

Ren explained why she wasn't supposed to give him anything from the fridge. When Tae heard jungkook's name his anger came back. So now kookie didn't want to have his pretty cheeks back!!? How can He do that!!?