💜 bear

A/n pov:

As jungkook left to his office lily started to give tae a house tour, she showed him around, and tae was in awe, he liked the mansions interior. As they were roaming around tae stopped at a particular room. The room door was different from other room's door. The door was decorated with cute pink flowers this made  tae curious so he  asked if he can go inside the room excitedly, lily just smiled and nodded her head, she told tae to be quiet while opening the door, this made him more curious, he nodded and slowly opened the door. He almost squealed but stopped when he saw a big crib he went near the crib and saw a cute baby girl sleeping Peacefully, he gasped at the sight with big eyes and covered his mouth with his palm. He was so so excited to play with the baby.

Lily's pov:

When tae saw sleeping hamzy he smiled brightly and gasped cutely. He was admiring hamzy with big doe eyes.

Tae: she looks so so pretty.

He whispered looking at hamzy,

Lily: yes, just like you.

I whispered back smiling.

Tae: mom don't tease me please.

He whined which made me laugh quietly but that disturbed the sleeping little princess. She squirmed in her sleep and whined a little, I thought she would wake up  any minute and I was not wrong. She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes with her cute fist, as she saw me she sleepily called me, with grabby hands. I chuckled a little and lifted her up. She whined and hid her face in my shoulders, she was still a bit sleepy. All these time tae was watching hamzy with sparkling eyes. I smiled at that.

Lily: hamzy-ah look there, he is taetae, he will make yummy yummy food for you. Say hi to taetae.

As I said that she looked at tae and mumbled a shy hi to him. She is always shy around new people. And barley talks to strangers. But hamzy did something that surprised me. She made grabby hands to tae.

Tae: awe baby wants me to hold her?

He said and took hamzy from me.

Tae: hi cutie I am kim taehyung. You can call me taetae.

He said showing a cute boxy smile, which was so so unique yet familiar to me. Luna too had a boxy smile. Tae is the exact carbon copy of my luna.

Hamzy: taetae my name is jeon Hamzy.

She said her cute voice.

Tae: are you hungry baby?

Tae asked and hamzy nodded.

Tae: do you want bear pancakes?

He asked her. bear pancakes? I didn't have an idea on what was this bear pancakes where.let me find out when he makes them.

Tae's pov:

I decided to make bear pancakes as its my favorite. Jin hyung makes me bear pancakes when I don't eat in little space. He always makes sure I eat something. So, I decided to do it as mom said she is not eating properly.

Hamzy: beal pwan cakes!!!

She asked excited and quite curious.

Tae: yes baby let me make it for you. Come let's go down.

She nodded. Mom led me to the kitchen and took hamzy from my arms, I started to make batter for the pancake. The maid's helped me with taking the ingredients, my work was to just make them. Mom strictly told them to help me with whatever I wanted. And so far all of them were polite with me. Soon I made the bear pancakes and placed them on a plate, I added some whipped cream, And small bunny faced white chocolates.