💜 lil taetae

Tae's pov:

Chim and jin hyung were having their conversations for half an hour without even sparing a glance at me. Chim even shared about his son aka his precious car. And suddenly Chim asked a question.

Chim:  hyung why do you have this big mirror? That too in the entrance of the room.

Now I was questioning my life decisions because I already knew the answer very well.

Jin: Oh my oh!!!! Why do you even ask this silly question bish, its obviously to admire my handsome face in the morning when I come inside the office. This is the first thing I do every morning.

He said it in a 'duh' tone. The chit-chat continued until it became silent after a particular question that chim asked.

Chim: tae, I forget to ask you before. now tell me why do you have those colouring books.

Jimin's pov:

As I asked this question I saw him sigh with a cute pout and looked down he never looked up at me.  After few seconds of silence, he looked at jin hyung who was sitting right next to him as if asking for reassurance. Jin hyung started to speak.

Jin: see tae, it's ok to let people know what you are facing. Even if I know chim just now I can say how good he is. And I will promise he won't be mad at you for that long, but only if you say everything to him right now. I know it's hard for you but you have to say it out. It may give you peace. I swear it on my handsome existence.

He said which made tae giggle a little. Jin hyung is something. He is the coolest person I have ever met. He is also very sassy. Now I can see how mature he can be. Now tae looked at me he took my hand in his and started to speak.

Tae: chim hyung, please don't get too mad at me.

He said with a pout and his eyes were becoming teary. This made me very much worried about what he was gonna say to me that will make me mad.

Tae: chim hyung do you remember when we were in sixth grade I used to be very happy. That time I had both my parents and jin hyung with me. I thought that I was the happiest person ever existed and that was the time my mum's sister, aunt Lina and her daughter areum noona came to live with us, as uncle kyong died in a car accident.

Tae was about to continue but jin hyung interrupted.

Jin: Tae don't respect those bitches in front of me they are nothing but evil.

I can say that jin hyung was very much angry from just hearing their names and now  I already hate those two.

Tae: hyung don't curse at them do you remember what mum said. We should always respect our elders.

Tae said looking at jin hyung who sighed defeatedly. Tae continued.

Tae: everything was fine hyung but suddenly mom got sick and after 1 month of treatment s-she l-eft us hyung I was a crying mess. I would get up at night and cry for her to come back but she never came back.

Tears were flowing from his eyes I held his hands tighter and jin hyungs hand was rubbing his back and comforting him, he too was crying silently. I wanted to hug him but I held myself,  I wanted to completely know the problems that are bothering him so, I told him to continue.

Tae: but after my mum's death my aunt was taking care of me. She would always care when dad was around but never glances at me when he is not there, but I was too young to notice it and I didn't mind it too, cause my dad took good care of me. That gave me hope to live for my dad, but that happiness didn't last long as I wanted it to be.  When I was 17 My d-dad he d-died in an accident.  I was s-so so broken. I didn't want to b-believe it but it was t-true. I didn't want to come out of my room t-there was no one to comfort me. Even jin hyung n-never showed up. This made me too much sad. I was so stressed that made me s-slip into l-little s-space. T-this was the only thing I can do to relieve my stress.