💜 fluff ball

Jungkook's pov:

After the beautiful moment we shared, My baby was so shy. God knows how much I love this little fluff ball, My fluff ball. And the kiss we shared will be the best moment of my life. God, I want to taste those full lips again and again and hold him in my arms forever. After a few minutes he looked up from my chest and stared at me with his pretty eyes which I love so much, I cupped his warm red cheeks and kept pecking his sweet lips he put his hands on my lips to stop me from kissing him and giggled cutely when I pouted. Then he cupped my cheek and pecked my lips twice closing his eyes which made me happy.
He asked me if we can go to hamzy baby's room which I agreed. He was about to get up but I held his hips and got up carrying him in my arms making him gasp in surprise. I walked towards the door he opened it and I walked toward My tiny princess's room, tae kept playing with my ear.

Tae: Your earrings, are so pretty hyung.

He said playing with it.

Jungkook: You like them?

He nodded his head cutely and smiled at me. I pecked his lips.

Tae: Bunny hyung~ what if someone sees us.

I pecked his lips again, he whined and hid his face in my neck.

Jungkook: Let them see, I don't care.

A/n pov:

Jungkook carried tae to hamzy's room and saw her sleeping in her crib. Jungkook placed tae on the ground since tae told him to place him on the ground. As soon as Jungkook left tae he moved towards the crib and leaned on the crib to get a better view. He cooed at hamzy's cuteness mean while Jungkook was Eyeing tae's perky ass which was in full view for him. He tried to look away. Note the keyword 'tried' but he couldn't help but stare at his baby's bum, and started having innocent dreams, yeah innocent. Tae called Jungkook but didn't get a response so he turned around only to find him in his dreamland.

Tae: you like them?

He asked Jungkook teasing. Jungkook nodded his head subconsciously making tae giggle.

Tae: My perv bunny

Tae said and giggled making Jungkook come out of his dreamland. Jungkook walked toward tae and back hugged him and placed a kiss on his shoulder.

Tae: Hyung we are in baby's room stop being naughty.

He whispered.

Jungkook: Princess is sleeping, angel. And tell me one thing. Why do you have to look so beautiful huh? My self-control is running slow.

He whispered in a low voice Pecking his Jaw, he turned tae fully around and was about to capture his lips but luck was not on His side today.

Hamzy: Taetae~ dada~

Hamzy sleepy whined. Tae widened his eyes and pushed Jungkook by his chest and turned towards hamzy who sat up and rubbed her eyes with her cute tiny fist. on the other hand, Jungkook groaned.

Tae: ohhh My baby come here.

He said and lifted hamzy who made grabby hand towards tae. Hamzy hugged tae's neck and laid her head on his shoulder whining.

Tae: Are you hungry baby?

Hamzy shook her head against his neck and mumbled she was still sleepy. Tae smiled and pecked her head and started walking towards the door.

Tae: shall we go down hmm? I'll make you some chocolate milk hmm?

He asked and got a sleepy yes from hamzy.

Jungkook: Baby~ what about me~

Jungkook whined and followed tae and opened the room door for him.