💜 pretty smile

Continuation of Flashback...

A/n pov:

Ara and Jung-hoon got out of the car and stepped into the big mansions which were gifted by his dad as a wedding, gift. Not to Brag but Jeon's we're filthy rich. As they got inside the mansion both were amazed by the interior. It was perfect but too big for just the two. As they were admiring the mansion Jung-hoon began to inquire her why she accepted to marry him if she wasn't even straight in the first place, the question made Ara smile bitterly. She began to tell him what happened in her life and how she agreed to marry him. Jung-hoon was listening to Ara with curious eyes.
When she finished telling him her story he felt sorry for her and comforted her.
Saying "It's ok Noona, everything happens for a reason don't worry about anything and always feel free to tell me anything remember I'm your new friend, now I'll protect you." He spoke with a small smile making her feel comfortable. "And who is that lucky girl who caught your attention huh?" he teased making her blush. " yeah!! you brat stop teasing me like that, she don't even know that I have feelings for her"
She said with a pout. "Moreover she is so so pretty, many are courting her and the competition is so heavy that I don't stand a chance," she said with a heavy sigh. Jung-hoon frown at the thought.
"Noona are you giving up before even trying? You seem to like her a lot. Then why don't you go and confess your feelings? Or at least try to do something like that?" he encouraged her. "Have you ever asked a girl out? If you have done how did you feel?" she asked him curiously but Jung-hoon shook his head saying "no noona" he said with a pout.
"But-" she began but was interrupted by Jung-hoon "All the girls I dated asked me out first, not the other way round," he said and before he continued he got his forehead flicked for interrupting Ara. He whined and rubbed his forehead to ease the pain with a pout. "don't interrupt me you bunny" Ara said making him nod like a good boy.
They spoke for a while and got along well. Jung-hoon shared his first love, story and Ara listened to him. They got very comfortable with each other not as a couple but as good friends.

Time skip~
5 months later...

During these five months, everything went very well between the two. They became close friends and got to learn each other's habits. Jung-hoon was now working at his dad's company. As he was still young, his dad didn't let him take the burden and maintained the company by himself. And Ara she was very happy now. She had more freedom now, she didn't have to listen to her dad's commands like a robot and she was happy about that. She completed her master's and now teaching at the same university as an art lecturer. The reason was the girl she loved was still studying at that university. So she wanted to see her every day. Jung-hoon told Ara to confess but she was so nervous about that and now she can't confess cause she was her lecturer. And Ara kept telling Jung-hoon to date, someone else's but he said that he needs time to have a relationship yet and Ara understood that he was afraid of any romantic relationship. Ara's and Jung-hoon's friendship was so pure and perfect. for others, their relationship must seem complicated but for them, it's clear and beautiful. And they were very thankful for that.

It was a Saturday and both Ara and Jung-hoon were at their mansion.
Ara was cooking for both of them while having small talks.

Jung-hoon: Noona yesterday mom called me and asked me if we have any good news. I don't know why she sounded hesitant.

He said his focus was on Tv. Ara who heard it stopped in her track.

Ara: don't tell me that you said yes.

She asked with wide eyes.

Jung-hoon: yeah I did. God, she has never sounded that happy. She said she will visit us in a week and cut the call. I was about to tell that you got your masters graduation but she cut the call before.