💜 Jeon's mansion

No one's pov:

As tae was told to pack his stuff he was packing all his stuff still crying silently. He was in deep thoughts on what he is gonna do now, he didn't know where his aunt is gonna send him. He was scared. As he was slowly packing the things he heard his aunt scream from downstairs.

Tae's pov:

Lina: HEY BITCH ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY THERE FOREVER..... COME DOWN RIGHT NOW.

My aunt called me down, I slowly made my way down.

Lina: what took you so long huh? Are you planning to delay and make me wait all day?

I shook my head as no. I was in tears, I didn't know what I did for her to hate me this much, but I never voiced it out, I know it will never end well for me. I kept looking down.

Lina: I need to tell you some things before you leave. You should listen and follow that where ever you are. I always have my eyes on you don't forget that.

I just nodded. She continued speaking.

Lina: The person who wanted you paid me already. So, when you stay there behave yourself, if I find them saying anything to me, I swear I will not spear you. Got it. And don't ever open your mouth about me. Understood?

I just nodded.

Lina: Open your daam mouth and answer me.

She raised her voice.

Tae: y-yes A-aunty.

Lina: That's good, now go bring your bag don't be slow come on hurry, the car might arrive anytime.

I nodded with tears. Without a word, I went to my room and got my bag. I had many thoughts like where am I gonna go. Will it is a safe place for me, will I get a chance to attend my university, to meet Jin hyung and chim. If not what will I do? These thoughts made me cry my heart out. As my aunt saw me cry she said,

Lina: hey, useless bitch stop with your crying. And don't you dare cry in front of them.

I nodded and wiped my tears with my sleeves. By now my eyes were heavy, the crying made me dizzy. I hate it. I want to close my eyes and never open them again. But I couldn't do that. After few minutes an expensive car arrived at our front gate. Soon my aunt pulled me out of the house. The car door opened and a tall man stepped out, he looked at me and told me to get inside the car.

Lina: Tae sweetie I'm gonna miss you very much. Take care of yourself and be a good boy ok.

I was shocked when my aunt spoke like that, I know it was fake but I couldn't say a word. She pushed me in front and told me to get inside. I nodded and did what she said.

The man started the car, the drive was very silent, as my house disappeared from my view the man started to speak.

Yugyeom: Hey cutie, what's your name?

I stayed quiet, but after a while, I decided to answer. As it may be rude.

Tae: T-taehyung Kim

I said in a small voice. I never once saw his face. So, I decided to see it. When I saw he was smiling at me. It looked warm and friendly, so I decided to ask his name. It is maybe good to have some friends. And I always make friends.

Tae: y-your name.

Yugyeom: ohh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, It's Kim yugyeom, see we share the same last name.

This reminds me of Jin hyung, he always says that to me.

Tae: nice to meet you

I said with a smile. He returned it with a big smile.