💜 Sunday

A/n pov:

It was the next morning where Jungkook woke up first. As it was Sunday he need not go to his office. he felt like someone was lying on top of him. He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the most cutest sight he has ever seen.

Jungkook's pov:

I usually don't wake up this early on Sunday's. But today something else woke me up, I felt a weight on top of me, I felt like someone was on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes only to see a cute boy lying on top of me. It was tae. He was looking like an angel, well he is an angel. His head was buried in my chest and his hands were hugging me tightly, our legs were tangled up and not to forget my racing heartbeat after knowing our position. I don't know how we ended up in this position. but........... to be honest I love it. And it would be heaven if I wake like this every morning. Aish Jeon jungkook what are you thinking. *sigh*. But what can I do if you look like this? Not only do your looks attract me, but I also love your personality tae. I heard a lot about you from that park midget, jin hyung, Ji-hoon and even from mom and dad. You seem like a real Angel to me. Even that grumpy yoongi hyung seems to have a soft spot for you. Even if I just saw you yesterday I feel so much connected to you. I don't know what i feel for you, but I want to protect you tae. what are you doing to me? I never once wanted to do this except for my family and friends. But now I wanted to protect you and your innocence. Will you let me do that tae? I don't know how you gonna react when you are back to your big space. But I hope for the best. Please don't forget these things that happen tae.............

A/n pov:

Jungkook gently removed tae's hands which were wrapped around his torso. He didn't want to but he has to bring tae to his room before anyone wakes up. It was very difficult for kook cause tae had a tight grip but he somehow managed to get out of his grip. After getting up he stretched his muscles and fixed his bed hair. After that, he carried tae to his room. He placed him gently on the bed and took the purple teddy and placed it next to tae. Then he searched for a comforter in his closet. He found a fluffy purple comforter inside tae's closet which lily bought for tae. He smiled and shook his head thinking how much tae loved that particular colour. He covered tae with that purple comforter along with his purple teddy so that he can cuddle with that teddy. He made sure that tae was all warm, he didn't want him to wake up due to cold like last night. After that, he took the plushie's and some pillows and placed them around tae. Kook thought what if tae rolls over the bed and land on the floor and get hurt, no no he will not let that happen. After making sure he was fine he left the room and decided to fresh up. He went back to his room and did his morning routine after that he went to his walk-in closet and wore a black tee-shirt and grey sweat pants. He decided to spend the day with Hamzy and tae like he did yesterday. It was 8.00 o'clock by the time he came out of his closet. After that, he thought to check on his little princess. He went to her room quietly and saw her sleeping peacefully, he went near her crib and gently kissed her forehead. He didn't take her out yesterday but still, she didn't complain or throw a tantrum. She is a very understanding baby, she is a smart girl. But that doesn't mean she is not naughty. She troubles lily a lot and gives her a hard time, she behaves herself only when kook is around her, you know that's how babies are. She is her dad's Little princess so she never disobeys her dad. But when she is sick she is very hard to handle. She never listens to anyone, not even kook can handle her when she is sick. That's the reason kook doesn't want her to get sick. But whatever he nonetheless loves his daughter to the moon and back and that will never change.
After few minutes he left for his home office. He never allows anyone into his home office not even lily. He doesn't like anyone coming inside that particular room. It is a white and black themed spacious office room with a big office table placed in the middle of the room and a black swivel chair. The table was messy with lots of documents and files. As jungkook never allows anyone inside this room it was usually messy. He cleans the room whenever he feels like it. He has a big couch on the other side of the room where he usually takes a nap when he needs to rest after spending his time working all day. The room was also sound proofed so that no noise can disturb him when he is working here. Kook sat on his swivel chair and opened his laptop. He was reviewing details about his new jewellery session in his company. The design of the showroom was decided and finalized and even the shareholders are ready to invest in this new project. If the jewellery session is open then kook will become busier. but this new project is for the company betterment. He took over his dad's company, so he should work hard to keep the company in the no.1 position. Kook never worries about the company that much as he has his hyungs and his best friend to help him. Now he has Ji-hoon too so he need not worry too much about it. But that doesn't mean he can chill. He has to make sure everything goes satisfactorily. That's what CEOs are for. He has a lot of competition in the business world but still, he stays on top. His dad was worried about him when he took over the company, he thought that kook was a playful Little bunny but kook proved him wrong. Now he trusts kook's ability. He believes his son can do anything that he wants.