💜 Amazing you

A/n pov

At Jeon's mansion

As lily hung up the call with Jin she called the maids and told them to arrange the dinning room. Right after talking to the maids she got a call, as she saw the caller a bright smile made way on her face.
She immediately picked the call. The person on the other line did what he usually does. The man started to sing the song "Amazing you" by Han Donggeun.

" a house like a picture is nothing special
Wherever you are, that's a picture.
A shining day is nothing special Whatever day it is i don't need anything  if I am with you".

The man stopped his singing when he heard his wife giggling like a high school teenager. You would have guessed the cheezy person by now. Yes it's Mr.Jeon jung-hoon , lily's husband.

Mr.jeon: hey honey, how are you.

He heard a laughing sound from the other side.

Lily: I am fine honey. When will you stop being this cheezy huh?

Mr.Jeon: Hey hey, its not called cheezy my lady, its called romantic.

Lily: ohhh then when will you stop being romantic. You are really old for that, don't you think so.

Lily asked laughing a bit.

Mr. Jeon: Age is just a number honey.

Lily: ohh ok man I get it. Ok tell me the reason you called me now.

Mr. Jeon: ohh should I have a reason to call my wife. I just missed her so much so I called her.

Lily: if you miss me soo much then you shouldn't have left me and gone for your oh so Important business meetings. Don't think I'll forgive you that easily.

Mr.Jeon: hey hey Lily don't be mad honey, it was really important, please forgive your poor husband. I have a surprise for you, if you are still mad I can't give you that.

Hearing the word surprise lily got excited. Her husband always gives her Alot of surprises. everything he did always makes her happy. She was debating whether to forgive her husband or not.

Mr. Jeon: honey are you there

Lily just hummed.

Mr. Jeon: ok i think you don't want surprises anymore from me.

After thinking Lily thought to forgive her husband.

Lily: I forgive you.

Mr. Jeon: I thought you won't forgive me thank God.

Lily: you shouldn't thank God Mr. Jeon. You should thank me for forgiving you this easily.

Mr. Jeon: thank you honey. Ok now will you open the door for me? I mean for the surprise.

Lily: okok should I open the door now?

Mr. Jeon: yes my honey. And don't cut the call.

Lily hummed and went near the main door she opened the door and there stood her loving son and her husband standing behind him. To tell she was not surprised would be an understatement. It has been complete three years since her son left to US for his higher studies. She dropped her phone and hugged her son tightly. She missed him a lot these years. She was in tears, to see her son after 3 years.
Her husband  had a warm smile on his face. After breaking the hug she looked at her son, he changed a lot. he was taller and well built. His dressing style also changed a lot.

Ji-hoon: Mom, I missed you.

Ji-hoon said and hugged his mom once again, lily hugged him back.

Lily: ji-hoon-ah My boy i missed you too. How are you, how come you are here.