💜 wedding vows

Flashback Ahead.....
Readers who asked for Ara's past...
Here we go.

A/n pov:

It was an exceptional morning for a  beautiful young woman who just had to attend her horrifying 22nd birthday party, why is it horrible? You may ask, that was probably because of her dad Mr Han, who arranged a very splendid party, not because he loved his only daughter very much. Not at all, but to announce that his daughter was getting married the following week.

It was a total shock for Ara cause she came out to her parents the previous week telling them she was not attracted to men and she is into other women, but now she was gonna marry a stranger the next week how pathetic can her fate be? on top of that her heart already belonged to somebody else but she didn't know how the other felt for her, God she didn't even know that girls' preference. Whether she liked girls but Ara saw that girl supporting one of her friends who were gay, so ara hoped that she had a chance. But guess what now? she was getting married to god knows who and, she didn't know what to do.
Ara was not allowed to go out according to her dad's order. Phones were confiscated and, she certainly had no other means of contact with the outside world. She tried to sneak outside but her dad had heavy security to guard their dwelling. She was not able to step out of her mansion even for a moment. She was not allowed to go to university either.

Time skip~

Marriage day,

I, Jeon Jung-hoon, take you, Han Ara, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

Jung-hoon said his vows and slide the ring into her ring finger. Ara didn't look up at his face even once, she was exhausted, sad and irritated with her dad's behaviour towards her. He even threatened that he might cause harm to the girl that Ara loved. So she didn't have a chance to protest. She tried to find who she was going to get married to and explain her problem,  but her dad was so smart that he didn't let that happen. She tried all in her power that she could do to stop the wedding but nothing happened and, here she was getting married to a stranger. She didn't even know his name. She was never a person who gives up so easily, but for the first time, she gave up and lost the little bit of hope that she had, as she spoke those words that she wished never came out of her mouth.

"I, Han Ara, take you, Jeon Jung-hoon, to be my husband”.

She said her voice was just above a whisper. She was tired of everything that was happening in her life. And she slides the ring on his finger. She could feel her eyes glossy, but she wouldn't dare to cry, she was a bold young woman who could face her difficulties and, she didn't want her father to get the satisfaction of ruining her life, certainly not.

“You may kiss her,” the priest said in his monotonous voice. Here we go, she thought to herself as she shut her eyes tightly and waited for that stranger to steal her first kiss. But to her surprise, she felt a light peck on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at the man she was married to. And then she noticed the kind and worried gaze of the handsome young man. Jung-hoon somehow sensed that she was not okay and, he wanted to know what was the reason.
After the party and all the ludicrous events, they were now in the car heading to their new house where they going to live together. Ara was restlessly looking out of the car window, not wanting to have any conversation with the handsome man who was now her legal husband.
There wasn't a word spoken between them and, Jung-hoon understood that she needed some space which he gave her. He too was not informed about the wedding, his dad suddenly said that he was getting married and he agreed without any argument. Because before marrying Ara, he was in a relationship with a girl who was with him for a year, he thought he loved her and, she too returned the same feelings but as usual, she was just with him for his money and looks. And not for his real self. After that, he tried a few other girls but he didn't feel the same way he felt for the first girl he dated. And he lost hope.
People thought he was a playboy but the truth was that people were playing with his feelings for money and looks and reputation. Who wouldn't want to date a guy like him? He was so hot and handsome but looked like a  cute bunny when he smiled. He was so kind to, and that made people use him.
When he gave up on finding love in this selfish world and soon enough his dad told him that he was getting married to a girl for a business deal. He did not even protest against his father, he decided that he did not want to be a disappointment to his parents who gave him everything he ever wanted. He decided to be a good son. And so he accepted the marriage proposal. When the car stopped at the destination he called Ara's name but seems like she was in deep thought, so he tapped her shoulder to get his attention, but the next thing she said surprised him.

Ara: I am lesbian.

She said. Jung-hoon stared at her for a minute and started to laugh. The way she panicked and said "I'm lesbian" when he touched her was very hilarious. Ara stared at the man who was laughing who resembled an adorable bunny. She expected something else to happen but she didn't expect him to laugh. After calming himself after thinking about her sudden outburst he spoke.

Jung-hoon: You are so funny Noona.

He said wiping his tears due to too much laughter. But Ara was stuck with something else, did he just call me noona?

Ara: Don’t tell me you are an 18 or 19-year-old kid.

She asked with wide eyes.

Jung-hoon: Ohh no, I'm not a kid. I'm 21 years old.

He said with a pout.

Ara: Hmm I can see it.

She said smiling a little.

Ara: so are you not mad that I am not into men? I certainly was not kidding.

She said eyeing the other.

Jung-hoon: I'm kind of relieved, to be honest. I didn't want to be in a romantic relationship, I just ended a relationship recently and, I ended up getting nothing but sadness out of it. But I always wanted to marry a woman who returned the feelings that I have for her, It's never too late to hope.

he said as he could feel all the lost hope spiral back into his mind, maybe one day he could marry the woman that he loves and cherishes. Happy thoughts filled his mind as he spoke further

I am okay with you and, can we be friends?

He asked extending his hand. Ara took the other's hand and shook with a smile. “It’s never too late to hope” the phrase was stuck in her mind and played in a loop like a broken record tape.
It's is funny, isn't it? They were supposed to be a married couple, but here they were,  becoming friends who unknowingly helped each other...

Hope you like the chapter.
There will be more to be revealed...
And Jung-hoon here looks like Jungkook. You would have guessed it by now. Don't forget to Comment your thoughts lovely people.

Editing: @Randomnfangirl33
Special thanks to you hun.