💜 confession

A/n pov:

Jungkook was starting at tae for 10 minutes straight. He couldn't move from the place. He felt frozen. On the other hand, tae was enjoying Jungkook's reaction He was happy that his little actions still affect Jungkook. Tae knew that Jungkook was his Bunny hyung who pushed him out of the same room years back. Tae didn't recognize Jungkook when he first saw him. but when lily was giving him a house tour he found his childhood pictures with Jungkook and then it hit him, It was his Bunny hyung whom he loved so much even before he knew what is the meaning of love. He remembered lots and lots of memories they made together, and the love they shared was so pure. Jungkook used to do everything he asked for, taking him to the park, drawing for him, singing songs for him, cuddling him and buying him everything he ask for. And he use to bring his favourite chocolate cake every Sunday which he shares with his mom. When he was with Jungkook he was truly happy.

Tae: Hyung, how long are you going to stare at me like this?

He whispered smiling. Jungkook didn't say anything and kept looking at tae. He got a weird feeling when tae called him hyung, as Jungkook was not responding Tae raised his head a little and pecked the corner of Jungkook's lips as he did before at the restaurant. And that's it Jungkook acted as he fainted next to tae. Making tae giggle at his hyung's dramatic self. Tae can see the blush appearing on Jungkook's face which made him proud. Not only his hyung can make him shy but he too can make his hyung shy sometimes.

Tae: Hyung open your eyes and look at me, or else I will leave now.

Tae threatened to make Jungkook immediately open his eyes.

Jungkook: You are not leaving me.

Jungkook suddenly announced, looking straight into Tae's eyes and possessively holding tae waist.

Tae: But aren't you the one who pushed me out of this same room without saying anything, then why won't you let me go now? Was I so annoying? Was I that bad?

Tae asked and looked down not meeting jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook: Don't tell something like that again tae. It was not your fault, okay? It was me, who ruined our beautiful relationship, with my stupid self. I thought you won't remember anything but seems like you already do. Now you will hate me.

Jungkook mumbled and tears were flowing from Jungkook's eyes. Tae looked up and gasped when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

Tae: Hyung why are you crying? I don't hate you ok? I can never do that ever. We have been together for so many years and all you did was treat me like a prince. How can I hate you? You made me sad, very sad I'm not going to deny that but that never made me hate you.

He said trying to convince Jungkook. His eyes too got teary when Jungkook cried more mumbling sorry angel.
Tae caressed Jungkook's cheeks telling him that it was ok. And he was not mad at Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook: I'm sorry Angel, please don't push me away.

Jungkook said in between a few hiccups. Tae smiled and wiped his tears away.

Tae: I won't push you away hyung, No one else can make me happy, as you do. But today you didn't buy me an extra ice cream scoop.

He said pouting cutely. Which made Jungkook chuckle lightly. After Jungkook calmed down tae began to speak.

Tae: Now tell me the reason you avoided me? It's been bugging me for years hyung. And how did you feel after I left? Did you miss me?

He asked desperately.

Jungkook: Do you remember we use to peck each other's lips?

He asked softly Tae nodded shyly feeling his cheeks heat up.