💜 Treat me good

A/n pov:

Time skip~

Tae woke up early in the morning to check hamzy's temperature. When he saw she was fine he sighed tiredly he barely slept that night as he was constantly checking hamzy's temperature. When he woke up he found hamzy nuzzling to his tummy bringing a loving smile to his face. He carefully removed her tiny hands from his t-shirt and got up from his bed he placed some pillows around her and went inside the restroom to fresh up.
After having a warm bath he opened the room door to go to the kitchen and make porridge for hamzy. But when he opened the door he froze in his place as when he saw jungkook lying on the floor outside his room door. Last night he told jungkook to go to his room but why is he lying here?

Tae: hyung!!!

Tae called and crouched down and touched his cheek and gasped when he felt how cold it was.

Tae: Oh no, kookie hyung wake up.

Tae called as he patted his cheek lightly,
Then he noticed the slap mark on jungkook's cheek and he immediately felt really bad for what he did yesterday. He shouldn't have raised his hand and hit him, but he was very angry yesterday. But first, he has to wake jungkook up and take him to bed.
The floor was too cold. Tae called him again and jungkook slowly opened his eyes. Jungkook's eyes were red and puffy which broke tae's heart. Seems like jungkook stayed outside the room and cried all night.

Tae: you are such an idiot kookie!!!

Tae scolded as his eyes started to tear up seeing jungkook's state. But jungkook didn't say anything and smiled at tae.

Jungkook: A-angel

He whimpered his voice was so weak and vulnerable. It was full of fear. Fear of losing his angel. He regretted everything he did. He shouldn't have listened to some bitch and hurt his angel.

Tae: Get up let me take you to your room.

Tae said as he held jungkook's hand, but jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook: I'm sorry angel I'm so sorry, please don't hate me, you can hit me again angel but please don't hate me.

Jungkook begged with tears in his eyes.

Tae softly wiped those tears with a small smile.

Tae: I can't hate you hyung, I can assure you that. Now get up I don't want you to freeze here.

Tae said softly and helped jungkook to get up and walk towards his room Jungkook didn't need support, yet he snaked his arms around tae's waist and pulled him closer wanting to feel him near and tae didn't say anything or push him away. They didn't speak anything. After reaching tae told jungkook to lie down on his bed as it was still early.

Tae: sleep for a while hyung I'll be back.

Tae said and was about to leave.

Jungkook: p-please don't go

He heard jungkook saying.

Tae: I'm going to the kitchen kookie, close your eyes and sleep for a while, ok?

Tae said and left to the kitchen to make breakfast for hamzy and jungkook.
He made porridge for hamzy and egg toast for jungkook. After making the porridge he kept it in the hot cookware to keep it warm. Hamzy didn't have proper sleep all night so he didn't want to wake his baby so early. So he took the egg toast and a hangover pill which hobi gave last night.

He opened the door slowly and saw jungkook staring at the ceiling.

Tae: Hyung

Tae called and jungkook immediately sat up.