💜 forever and ever

A/n pov:

Time skip~

The aroma of freshly blooming delicate lilac, and roses along with the delicate smell of the tender cherry blossoms hit Raven's sensitive nose. A soft smile blooms on his thin lips as he sees his angel's fluffy hair tenderly waving in the cool breeze coming from the opened glass window. Wow, such a sweet morning. Waking up with his angel all cuddled up to his hard naked chest, chubby face pressed against the left side of his chest, soft snores coming from those plump lips, legs tangled up together was all needed for the raven.

The Raven's hands began to roam all over the pretty male's tender body like always. A soft sigh left his own lips feeling so peaceful and happy right at the moment. No one was there to disturb-

*woof* *woof*

Oh well, there is one. The sound of the tiny puppy barking reached the pretty male who began to wriggle on top of the muscled raven who groaned in annoyance for disturbing his angel.

Jungkook: you doggo I should have left you outside!

Jungkook grumbled rubbing his angel's back softly.

Tae: D-dwaddy?

Jungkook heard his angel's sleepy and strained voice making him smile brightly. As the doctor told tae woke up in his little space.

Jungkook: yes love, daddy is here

Jungkook said with a loving smile. Tae lifted his head a little to see Jungkook's face and the raven swears, he was going to melt any second at how cute tae looked right now.

Tae: pwuppy?

Tae asked with a confused frown but then his face lit up when he heard the barking puppy.

Tae: dwaddy dwaddy! Pwuppy!!

Tae said excitedly and giggled seeing the similar pup basket.

Jungkook: My angel loves puppies hmm?

Jungkook cooed and tae nodded his head against the raven's hard chest, they were still lying on the bed looking at the puppy basket on the side table.

Jungkook: Then let's get it for my baby angel.

Jungkook said carefully getting up and softly placing tae on the mattress, but instead of getting the puppy jungkook hovered on top of the little one with a bunny smile.

Jungkook: I didn't give my angel any morning kisses, did I?

Jungkook teased as his face inched closer to tae's chubby morning face.
But little tae immediately placed his palm on Jungkook's lips, covering his mouth.

Tae: N-wnoo kwissies fwor dwaddy bwfore bwrushing!!

Tae spoke strictly but then took his hands away from Jungkook's mouth when the naughty guy licked his palm.

Tae: dwaddy Ewww!! Dwirty!! Dwirty!!

Tae made an Ewww face wiping his hand on his shirt but then giggled heartily when Jungkook suddenly attacked his neck nibbling on it.

Tae: owuchie! Dwaddy h-hwurts!

Tae hissed alarming Jungkook, the raven immediately frowned and looked at tae's neck which had a Purple bruise.
He gritted his teeth in anger. That old woman did this to his angel.

Jungkook: Does it hurt too much my angel?

Jungkook asked softly tracing the ugly bruise with his tender touches, making the pretty male nod. He leaned forward and softly smooched his neck making tae giggle lightly.