💜 I will be there for you.

A/n pov:

It has been two weeks since Jung-hoon saw Ara's smile. Ara was always spaced out. She was not interested in doing anything. She felt numb. She knows that she shouldn't feel this way. But she can't help it. Without knowing she fell for luna deeply. She didn't want to get her hopes high but ended up getting false hope all this time. Fell for a person she will never have, A person who will never return the feelings she had, and now all she wanted to do is to unlove her. But she doesn't know how to do it. Jung-hoon did all he can do to cheer her up but he didn't get any reaction. She didn't even cry her pain out but Just kept it in her heart. Her face was not glowing anymore, it became dull and pale. She didn't eat or sleep properly which concerned Jung-hoon a lot and on top of that, his annoying cousin was going to come.
from the US for some work purposes.

Jung-hoon: Noona here drink this.

He said extending a can of banana milk. But Ara Just shook her head.

Jung-hoon: Noona, please think about our kookie. If you stay sad he too will feel sad.

He said still extending the can towards her direction. But still, Ara didn't reply.
Jung-hoon sighed and went near Ara and sat next to her.

Jung-hoon: Noona I know how it hurts to forget our first love. Look at me, I still can't feel the same way I felt for her. But I will not lose my hope to find my love. And I want you to do the same. I don't want you to keep everything to yourself. Cry, crying won't make you weak but it lessens your pain.

Ara nodded her head and took the banana milk can and started to drink it.
Tears were flowing her eyes without her knowledge. Suddenly, she began to speak.

Ara: What did you do after breaking up with your girlfriend hoonie?

She asked in a weak voice.

Jung-hoon: I was very sad at first, I didn't speak with anyone and one day my mom approached me and asked me what was wrong. I tried to make up some lie but you know how good I'm at that.

He said and laughed a bit making ara smile a tiny bit for the first time in the week.

Jung-hoon: They I told everything that happened. It was difficult but when I told her everything I felt light. Then I cried on her shoulders but she didn't stop me from crying but told me it was fine to cry. Then after a month, I was ok. I started to work and started learning how to handle company from dad. Of course, I still had her memories but that gradually stopped affecting me. I still remember her but the feelings I had for her faded.

He told with a soft smile.

Jung-hoon: You can share with me noona I'm here for you. Kookie is here. I know we can't forget our first love but we can still find a person who returns the feeling and make us feel loved. We have to have a little patience.

He said and side hugged her. Ara nodded her head.

Ara: I think I just need a little more time.

Jung-hoon: Take as much as time you want noona.

He said and smiled which she returned with a small smile. She was not completely ok but she was feeling better.

Jung-hoon: And noona I think today my cousin will come. She has important Work here in Korea and will be staying here. I hope you don't mind. And don't worry we don't have to pretend in front of her. She knows about us.

Ara: How? Did you tell her?

She asked. Jung-hoon shook his head.

Jung-hoon: she was there for our wedding. First, she kept asking me why you were sad during the wedding, ceremony. But she found out what was going on between us. And I still have no idea how.