💜 letting you go

A/n pov:

Jungkook was out of tae's hospital room
He took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. Yeah, he was all smug with jimin minutes ago but now he felt nervous. Tae was angry at him before fainting, now that he came to remember that he became nervous.

Come on Jungkook you have to see your two angels!! Don't be a coward and stand here the whole day!! It's not gonna be that bad.

Jungkook scolded himself and lightly pushed the door open with his left hand as his right hand was hurt. He didn't know where the hell he hurt himself like that. He was too focused on his angel that he didn't notice anything else. When he opened the door and peeked in the first thing he saw was tae's teary and pouty face.

Jungkook: oh my baby angel!!

Jungkook gasped worriedly and scrambled in. He reached tae and cupped his cheek softly examining if tae was in any pain.

Jungkook: Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?

Asked as his hands roamed over tae's petite frame asking if it hurts anywhere, kook's eyes showed nothing but pure worry and love for the blonde. The thought of tae getting hurt is always a thing that gives kook nightmares. when kook's hand was about to touch tae's clothed tummy he felt tae grabbing his hand softly so as not to hurt his wound.

Tae: H__hyung I'm so so__sorry,

Tae sobbed, his wide glossy puppy eyes examining kook's bandaged hand with so much worry and guilt. He had worried his kookie hyung too much to the point he hurt himself. Lily and Junghoon who were still present in the room left to give some privacy to the couple. They told how worried Jungkook was when he lost consciousness, he was still angry with Jungkook as he didn't defend him in front of a stranger and let the girl call him a new toy. But he can be mad at kook later.

Jungkook: Hey Angel, please don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong, love. Please don't cry.

Jungkook spoke softly as he sat next tae when he made space for him. Tae was still holding Jungkook's injured hand. Tears were still falling from his almond eyes and his lips wobbled. He didn't know why but he couldn't stop his cry seeing jungkook hurt. He blamed himself for making kook worried. And seeing Jungkook's tired smile made him more guilty. How tired his hyung should have been? And right after coming from the office, he decided to start a fight and then faint, freaking the hell out of kook.

When tae kept saying sorry Kook couldn't take it, so he gently grabbed tae's tear strained cheek and placed his lips softly shutting tae from saying apologies. It was a short peck. Then another peck, once again. Jungkook kept leaving tiny pecks on tae's lips repeatedly and tae can't help but stop his cries and let out a small giggle.

Jungkook: There*peck* there *peck* my favourite *peck* giggle is *peck back.

Jungkook said in-between a series of loving pecks.

Tae: H_hyung~ enough~

Tae whined placing his hand on kook's chest giggling cutely when kook didn't stop pecking his lips. Jungkook finally stopped with one last peck which lasted for 5 seconds. Then Jungkook softly wiped tae's tears away with his other hand and kissed his forehead tenderly.

Jungkook: I'll stop for now, but after going back I'll give the rest.

Jungkook said with a teasing smile already planning something naughty and tae hit Jungkook's chest with a shy smile knowing so well what the
''I'll give the rest" means.

Tae: I won't let you do anything to me hereafter.

Tae said with a pout his mood switching suddenly. Jungkook gave an amused look seeing how tae's mood changed suddenly.