💜 love bites

A fluffy chapter for all my fluff lovers!!

A/n pov:

One Hour later jungkook thought it was enough sleep so he decided to wake tae and take him to eat breakfast after a bath.

Jungkook: baby love wake up~

Jungkook called and softly rubbed tae's back with his palm, he heard a soft hum from the younger when his fingers softly massaged tae's hips.

Jungkook: Baby boy don't you want to eat anything? It's already past breakfast time.

Jungkook said with a sigh when the younger wasn't responding, still sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook: Taebaby come on, didn't we decide to spend our day together with our baby? She must be waiting for us without eating.

Jungkook said and once again tried waking up tae, after trying hard he finally woke up the beautiful blonde angel whose hair was sticking in every direction making him laugh.

Tae: Hyungie~ why are you laughing at me!?

Tae asked with a pout Jungkook just pulled the male to his lap wrapping his arms around tae's tummy protectively and placed a tender kiss on the crook of his neck. Tae closed his eyes with a contented hum.

Jungkook: why are you trying to kill me with your cuteness, my angel? I have already fallen enough for you.

Jungkook whispered with another kiss on tae's shoulder and his right hand slipped into tae's shirt getting a small surprised gasp from the pretty male and the other hand which was injured rested on tae's exposed thigh. His heart did a small flip as the thought of his baby flashed into his mind. He began to caress Tae's soft fluffy tummy which he loved so much. His heart swelled with love and warmth for the pretty angel who is carrying their baby.

Jungkook: I love you so much

Jungkook mumbled against tae's neck.

Tae: I love you too hyungie, Very much.

Tae answered back with a smile making jungkook smile brightly.

Jungkook: My sweet angel, can we go and take bath together now, hmm?

Jungkook suggested and tae nodded his head. Jungkook was about to lift him but tae didn't let him, considering kook's injured hands

Jungkook: Angel my hand is fine now!!

Jungkook tried but tae immediately shook his head saying they are still hurt.

Tae: Hyungie listen to me!! Today I'm going to be the one to take care of you.
You should just stay quiet and follow my instructions okay?

Tae strictly told folding his arms over his chest with narrowed eyes. Jungkook thought that tae looked like a cute angry puppy right now.

Jungkook: Demanding daddy around baby boy?

Jungkook teased with a small smirk
And tae pouted with a huff.

Tae: so you are not gonna listen to me?
Okay, then no coming anywhere near me for a week. Sounds good right?

And now It was tae's turn to smirk as jungkook's eyes widened at that.

Jungkook: what!? Nono, I'll listen to you baby.

Jungkook immediately said giving in as he just can't be without touching tae.

Tae: oh that's what I thought.

Tae said with a victory smile flipping his hair sassily. They tae got up from jungkook's lap to go to the bathroom and jungkook followed tae behind. Tae got Jungkook's brush and put a small amount of toothpaste and gave it to kook who took it with a pout. he felt like a kid right now.