💜 little bait

A/n pov:

Jungkook glared at jimin who was smirking. You midget!! I'm going to kill you with my bare hands!! What the fuck have you done!? Jungkook was cursing the midget in his head and plotting how to murder him.

Lisa: Did I hear it right? Chim what did you just tell? P-pregnant? Who's pregnant?

Lisa asked staring at jimin. And the others were just frozen in their spots, hearing that. Did they hear it right? Pregnant? Who? Lily's head was spinning when she heard it. Well, everyone's head was spinning but lily's head was spinning in a different direction.

Lily: s-some one tell me what's going on? I'm feeling dizzy!

Lily said slightly leaning her head on her husband who was just staring at his son like he was some ghost.

Ara: yah!! I feel like my whole body is spinning. someone clear my doubt! Did jungkook make someone pregnant and wants to marry tae? Or are they having tae's baby with a surrogate mom? Or yo-

She blabbed with a frown all the possibilities that could have happened but was interrupted by jungkook before she could blab further.

Jungkook: What!? Ma No! why would I cheat on my angel!? My Tae is pregnant!! which means he has my baby growing in his tummy. That means It's our baby!! We made it the day when you all were in her mansion. We were fighting when things got out of hand and we did the deeds and boom now he's pregnant with my baby!!

Jungkook ranted the whole thing in nervousness. All his hyungs facepalmed at that. Aish this bunny is so shameless.

Rosé: You forgot to give the details kook!

Rosé reminded sipping her Orange Juice. Where the fuck did she get that from? They all thought and looked at her in disbelief.

Ji-hoon: noona not the time!

Ji-hoon who was next to her whispered but he literally facepalmed when jungkook started to give the details.

Jungkook: Hmm so tae forgot to take his bathrob-ouch

Jungkook began to say but yelped in pain when yoongi smacked his head.

Jungkook: hyung!

He groaned glaring at yoongi who gave an unbothered look at jungkook.

Jung-hoon: Is it true?

Jung-hoon who was silent the whole time asked finally coming back from his shock state

Jungkook: yeah dad he left the rob-

He started and Jung-hoon groaned.

Jung-hoon: Not that jungkook!! The baby!! Is tae pregnant?

Jung-hoon asked to make sure he didn't hear it wrong.

Jungkook: y-yeah dad.

Jungkook sutured nervously. Jung-hoon still had the questioning look on his face. Probably thinking about how tae can get pregnant. Jin sensed it and explained about tae's rare condition.

Jin: I thought mom would have known this before.

Jin said looking at lily who shook her head and replied she didn't have any idea about this.

Ara: H-how did you'll come to know it?

Ara asked still puzzled and confused so we're the others. Then Jimin began to say how tae always had mood swings and cravings for weird stuff and was always tired and sleepy at university.

Jimin: when he was feeling dizzy all the time I told him to come with me to hobi hyung's clinic but he declined. Then the same day I got a call that he was in the hospital. That day we came to know about the baby.