💜 Mint choco

A/n pov:

Time skip~

Three weeks later~

Tae was at his university sitting in-between Yuta and jimin attending his boring class. He was feeling very tired as he didn't eat anything in the morning as these few days he didn't feel like eating anything. Everything feels yucky lately, even his favourite strawberry shakes and super yummy pancakes. Which made him feel sad. He wasn't even listening to the lecture and was leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Tae: Don't think I forgave you I'm just feeling sleepy.

Tae mumbled with a pout making jimin roll his eyes. When jimin visited tae after his trip to Japan he came back only to find his soulmate limping and body full of Hickeys. It made him very angry that he punched jungkook hard. That bastard took away his taetae's innocence And not to mention that he didn't even use protection. What if jungkook had STD and it affected tae.
Illiterate bastard. And this was not the only reason behind tae's anger but he was angry at jimin for leaving him alone for one long month. He missed jimin so much but jimin didn't even call him properly during the days he was gone. Jiminie pabo.

Jimin: Then why are you leaning on me!

He sassed back making tae pout and remove his head from Jimin's shoulder, his eyes suddenly started to tear up and his lips wobbled.

Tae: m-meanie!! I'll t-tell yoonie hyung and hobi hyung you are being mean to me.

Tae mumbled and laid his head on Yuta's shoulder Yuta smiled warmly and patted tae's back.

Jimin: He's being a handful lately.

Jimin mumbled to yuta while caressing tae's hair who was now sleeping. These few days tae was not doing well with classes and slept most of the time, he even stopped sitting at the first row and chose to sit at the last row so that no one will bother him. This behaviour change worried everyone around him. Their tiny fluff ball was not being active these days. Even when he slips into little space he falls asleep immediately.

Yuta: He's just tired maybe he's not sleeping properly.

Yuta pointed out still patting the younger's back. Yuta and jimin became friends when jimin came back from Japan. Yuta was just a sweet guy with a smile that can heal souls. If jungkook wasn't in the picture jimin would have shipped tae and yuta.

even though jimin doesn't like jungkook even a tiny bit he knows that no one else can make his soulmate happy more than jungkook does. so he has to bear with that guy for tae's sake.

Time skip~

After classes got over tae, yuta and jimin decided to go to jin's cafe to eat lunch and then jimin thought to drop tae at Jeon's mansion. Even though tae was not in a mood to eat he wanted to see his jin hyung. So he agreed to come along. Tae was walking in-between yuta and jimin holding their hands like a little kid. He even stumbled a few times as he was feeling dizzy.

Jimin: Tae don't be full of yourself. Let me give you a piggyback ride.

Jimin said with a sigh but Tae was being stubborn and didn't let jimin carry him as he was still mad at his soulmate. Yuta too asked tae if he wants a piggyback ride and tae once again declined it. As they were walking they heard areum's voice from behind appearing out of nowhere to bother tae.

Areum: Hey bitch!! Long time no see.

Areum spoke but tae wasn't in a mood to fight today as his head was already spinning in all directions so he kept walking as he pulled both jimin and yuta with him who were gritting their teeth and controlling their anger not to kill the real bitch there. When they ignored areum it made her so angry so she pulled tae from behind harshly by his hoodie making him stumble back with a gasp. Luckily jimin and yuta were still holding his hands so he didn't fall back and hurt himself.