Chapter 41: pride

Chapter 41: Pride

In a corner of that room, a small spider that had four glassy eyes and couple of legs moved skillfully through the web that he had woven. His red eyes observed the meeting very carefully as if he cared, noting and discovering while his little feet went ahead playing with the ropes that he made. His presence were so natural for a castle that aged for a hundred of years, especially inside a room that rarely was opened for those special gusts. And by the time they finished the little creature departed, crawling back into his nest and hole as if nothing had happened. Enjoying of what was left of the fire's warmness. He crawled back, slowly through the lingering darkness until every figure had left the place.

.......

"Kitten you are my lost miracle" his husky voice announced "Therefore you decide what option you want to take" he tried to clarify as her body trashed menacingly over his shoulder

"You are going to come with me willingly or DRAGGED, I really don't care because at all costs you are coming with me" his words send a shiver through her body making her barely able to stay still.

"Where are you taking me, just leave me alone" she answered begging him to have some reasons into his head and stop this stupid thing.

But her words only reminded him that she was over and over again denying his him and denying his right. It wasn't once or twice but it become a habit for her to create some distance between them.

But why? He questioned himself for the million time, didn't she feel the bound growing, didn't she feel the comfort their body held for each other? Didn't she wonder if she wasn't his mate why would he bother with her?

His questions only rose as the pressure over her thighs. He wanted so desperately to squeeze her dry until she learned who, her master is. To let her have a taste of their early activities and let her pinkish lips suffer the wrath of his hungry tongue. Remembering her inside of him and her moans over his advances his devilish side rebelled to have another round. Beside this road seems to take way more time than before, and with his aching hands and his stubborn mate. His eyes gazed at the sky wondering why his fate so badly wants him to suffer.

Nonetheless, form the other side or if we can say the upside of the girl's POV, her mind suffered the biggest blow. She was lost, lost between these new foreign sensations that she kept experiencing at this critical moment. The more he did, or the more he talked the higher the tower of her anticipation become towards something unknown. Desires burned up inside of her core back to her bully making the temperature to rise so suddenly. But what made her terribly scared was the fact that deep down she loved it. She even found herself kissing him back instinctively, pulling him closer to her. Why? Why didn't she reject him or stop him? This wasn't her wolf results, but this was her own actions.

Her own shudders towards his thumb that played over her skin softly and repeatedly, leaving behind one of her most unforgettable sensations. All this pressure and new overwhelming feelings circled endlessly through her head threatening and breaking the thin layer of her conscience soul. Her lost thoughts were as she battled anxiously were his words that hit her eve, harder.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asked full of concern, as her turned her over on his embrace and shaking her pale face. She was already too weak to answer him or fight him back. Her sight blared with the spreading of the dancing black dots in front of her. Making him the last thing she felt before losing full conscience. His lingering warm touch and electrifying vibes that spread wildly through her as his hands engulfed her into everlasting dream. And for the first time it was such a sweet dream under the protection of her bad, bad wolf, clean of any nightmare that always hunted by her doors.

Girl wake up" he called over and over again but no reaction had come from her. She seemed tired and exhausted so he understood her feelings and what was happening to her. He gently petted her head over and over again as a silent oath; that no matter what happens he will always be by her side having her back.

He finished the way back joyfully, happy that he had what he wanted. His mate laid comfortably inside of his arms covered by her blanket. His mood and bliss broke in a way the deadly suffocating feelings that the pack had as the soldiers surrounded it heavily and the people kneelt on the cold waiting for his orders. He entered as if they weren't there, ignoring their eyes and their begging glances. He went in holding her with a pride, telling the world that he finally he got her.