Chapter 26: His Goddess

She stood at the edge of a stream. Uncaring, taking baby jumps humming slowly some children' song. Playing around, enjoying the sunlight that broke through the leaves shields. From time to time she would touch things curious with a want to discover. Snooping at the wildlife that this little forest protect, with full curiosity and bewilderment. Like nothing had happened from before, as if she didn't run away because she was scared or because she didn't like the smell of blood. Her action were controversial, bewildered, looking at her he didn't understand what was going inside of her little head; was it fear or she simply didn't want to be with him.

He stood behind her observing, while unnoticing she went on. As much patience he could hold, he trailed her path, enjoying her childish behavior. Her smiles that shone brighter than the sky. Her laugh that lured the earth and the worlds beyond. Her hair that swayed in the air with every step or hoop she took. She was toxic, a deadly spell that could shake his existing.

His heart hammered. Like an earthquake that hit that small part of his body making him shook until it started to hurt. He wanted her right now he thought. He needed her between his arms as fast as he can or he may die he believed. With heavy body, and pained heart his breath become denser with every passing second.

"Doomed, that's it" his human side concluded. With a gaze and the heavenly king almost fell to his knees.

With this realization something inside of him snapped. He took a step and launched at her, erasing in a breath the space between him and her. Like lightening he moved, deadly and soundlessly he sprang at his prey. He was fast too fast for any supernatural creature out there. Like an undefeatable bullet, one that cannot be stopped by mere shield he leaped, caging her inside his devilish skin.

Skin to skin they touched. Breath to breath they mingled. Simply said, it was like a miracle. She didn't find time to absorb the fact that something was coming at her, she was too slow to react. Turning her head sideways she came face to face with him. Two arms holding her still, and a seductive lips liking itself with a much hydrated tongue.

Her eyes jumped up and down. Going up and forth between two hypnotizing eyes and one hellish mouth. She was surprised, perplexed thinking "who's that, what is he doing?" In truth Elisabeth was an innocent child, yet clueless about men and women's ways. His touches thought of it more as a threat than a direct invitation to something else.

However he; every move he made or every gaze he gave was a direct invitation for things, too many things. His hands roamed her body freely. His eyes ate her dangerously. The thin ohh so thin boundaries he felt were almost evaporated under his vengeful soul.

Yes he was vengeful. He was seeking for revenge for those uncaring eyes. Why wasn't she happy, why didn't she care for her mate. She left as soon as she saw him like a wife forgetting the stove open with the dinner in top fearing it will get burned. He didn't like that he was too used to the flattering and women's stares, yet his woman just had a look and left. Did she hate him already, knowing all the rumors behind him? F*** he cursed. It was just f***.

Breathing her scent a bit may calmed a fire but in hell it started another. They kept looking at each other. Lost in each other's aroma. Two souls reuniting, a festival celebrating and welcoming.

"Where are you going?" the alpha said trying so hard to seem reserved. He pulled her closer. Hypnotized by her unearthly beauty. She was so beautiful to the point that he could turn blind at sight. He never saw a charm as hers. He never had he encountered an enchantress as her. She is a goddess, his goddess for that and for once life rewarded him for all the waiting he has been through.

She looked at him scared, helpless like a killer caught hiding his crime. "I wasn't going anywhere, I was about to go back" her words were submissive, lowering her head down showing her respect and fear. Something he didn't like, something he despised. Besides wasn't she going in the opposed direction of the pack?

"Back? Back where?" he asked threateningly. His voice authoritative, menacing. His hands clenching her waist strongly that he feared if he added more force she would break.

Sensing his rising anger she quavered. She shook like a leaf in a windy day. Trembling furiously under his power fighting the waves of his forceful command. Under such pressure her fear intensified, she knew he was danger before but now she felt this urge a hundred times more.

Forcing her face up to meet his eyes he said more possessively "where were you going?"

Shivering she answered, "I was going back" and with pleading eyes she added "I know this wasn't a scheduled day but I took permission to go out" she blurted out her words and put her head down again in shame.

"Permission?" The question went out without thinking.

"Aren't you one of the guards?" she questioned back immediately her head still down.

He didn't answer. Silence was the only given response for her with time kicking forwards. Her nervousness rose to levels, as she questioned herself over and over again. Was she mistaken?

Raised her head slowly very slowly her eyes scanned the flat chest the wide shoulders until she reached the handsome face she came to know, blushing at the proximity between them. However when she met his eyes, she knew immediately that trouble has just come knocking at her doors.

With this realization, she couldn't stop herself from taking her chances and breaking free from his iron cage. She didn't stop to take a look as she ran as fast as she can.

Yes she ran, but she never was able to escape. She only made things worse as his fury now can raise this earth to ashes.