Chapter 46: the marking 3

Please vote and comment for the chapter. Thank you so much, your words mean the world to me

Chapter 46: the marking 3

His two sharp jewels went from her angry eyes into her newly wet lips. He battled himself for a thousand times between his gazes. His heart ached under his wants and lust and between the respects he had towards her. He was in a deadly war that his conscience went under, a war that his evil side won at a first exchange.

He didn't waste any time he jumped directly into her mouth sucking on her pinkish lips that he desired all this time. His heart raced a million miles as he held her strongly between his arms and opened her mouth to have a piece of her heavenly taste. It wasn't so long since he had her but when he went all in, it was as if it is his first. She pushed him again, pulling all her strength to create some distance between them, however this time she won't be able to do so. His mind had no other thoughts, his mind had no further doubts. As the matter become as clear as the blue sky outside of their cold room, his decision had been taken and there was no place for backing out now.

His two arms caged her fable body disabling her movement. His tongue battled hers pushing and pulling until her breath had escaped her lungs. She was on the verge of passing and still he didn't give her any mercy as he kept going and going under her moans and constant plea. She never on her life felt this kind of danger, she never felt this kind of threat. No matter what she faced, she always knew that there was a limit those thugs couldn't cross, they always held back at a certain level so she becomes used to their behaviors. Their next move was always on display; it was obvious and so predictable wither it was a beating or a torture you name it.

But with this man, she was at a loss. She never knew what he will do next or what his next move may be. One time he was rational the next he was angry with no excuse, and the next he will be happy, satisfied and appeased. 'The same as now, the same as he was now' she cried as his will forced itself upon hers. She hated him and she hated his actions, yet she loved it all of it 'she hated no she loved no she hated it, no loved it' she almost pulled her hair out screaming for some mercy.

Xavier's satisfactory growls were loud filling the room, covering his mate's desperate cries. His enjoyment can be felt as he roamed her mouth victoriously. He had caged her and fulfilled his wants, he had sucked and licked every inch of her conquered territories and he had shown her who was the boss; however it wasn't enough. His hand reached to her neck brushing her hair away as his other one held her shoulder firmly between his transforming claws. Leaving her red and swollen lips, moving elegantly and swiftly to her cheeks and collarbone. Giving them the same attention he had been giving to their brother's. He went on in his journey with his full will and unstirring expectations. Continuing with his previous mission as if life depended on it. He fought his way using all his skills and previous experiences, most that he regretted deeply since he had a taste of his favorite drink.

His actions were under a spell, hypnotized by his driven instincts that lured him to mark and claim what was his. Yes he had to claim what was his, to have and print his mark over her so everybody knows who she belonged to. He was kissing and sniffing her scent and flesh. He was trekking his destination over her body as if it was a map of treasure. Stopping only where their mixed scent can be felt on her. It was a newly born smell of his existence and hers. A mix of sandalwoods and honey and a spark of vanilla. A scent that presented his manly natural evil being and her innocent, fresh presence. It was toxic, torturous and one that drove him insane. Turning his world upside down in a second and pushing him into a deadly haze.

His teeth turned animalistic, and eyes to one of a devil that summoned the four horsemen of the judgment day. He glared at the emptiness in front of him or her eyes, smirking and laughing at his found achievement. Elisabeth knew at that moment that she had failed, her fear can be sensed and her trembling limbs can't be stopped anymore, long gone the days of her faked courage. Facing him now she has seen the most terrifying being on earth a Lucifer or death that came to claim her soul. Therefore and without any excuses his teeth had sunk deep into her skin breaking her flesh and reaping her cells apart. He went deep with his wide mouth biting hard over her shoulders until her screams filled the room. She screamed and yelled, hit and pushed, she did them all without thinking as her pain went up and up until she couldn't handle it anymore.