Chapter 30: Doing just that

Chapter 30: Doing Just That. vote and comment please 

His bothered soul hated the world while he glared at his mate's trail. She walked as if nothing had happened leaving behind an angry spirit that was unlikely to be tamed. His racing heart and uneasy feelings or his shaken figure and unstable state; kept taking turns and operating his unconscious body. He killed the cursed souls with a move of his hands, and he merely was able to hold himself from destroying the world and the heaven above. The ashes of those who have died danced happily at seeing the end of their suffering. For years they begged and for few more years they cried. Their agony knew no end as their body had been rotting between those decayed walls. For years they wished for a burry or at least for their bones to meet the ground, yet there were no ears to listen.

Chained into their own devils, collecting their regrets like old friends inside that no end labyrinth. Seeing no light at the end of their tunnel, finally they now can feel their freedom. The aches and the sorrows are a part of the past, shaken out into the shilling air along with their dusty remains. The pieces of black charcoal joyfully swayed as they fell into the ground. They met the sun that they missed, they felt the breeze that they had loved. At last they got the freedom that they always prayed for.

The redness of his eyes never decreased along with the anger inside of his heart. His power burned like a never ending pit of hell, calling his armies of demons to fight this war. His hand swayed beside of him manipulating the giant wolf he summoned. From air and fire it was created and from pain and hatred, it fed and grew. He took the same steps as he; if he moved the left leg the wolf will move the left paw, imitating him in every possible way. He stood behind him and took his steps left then right, right and then left, following Xavier's lead. He kept his moves steady confidently walking, without a care he seemed. He had that evil smirk drown on his face bringing spring to the world. He smirked charmingly showing his appeal, yet that allure hid a wicked horror only Gods saw. Captivation that brought a devastating damnation calling the demons to lurk beneath his shown beauty.

Under that giant wolf and strong two feet, dark shadows emerged like a group of fish they playfully jumped. In and out of the ground, left and right they made a path. They followed their walking shadows feeding on the energy they radiate. Signaling to all the ghouls to came out and play. It was just a matter of seconds, for him it was a matter of being. His legs moved on their own, his heart went faster than the moving light pushing his fable state under these forceful alien feelings. He honestly didn't know what is happening he wasn't even able to understand, in just a day he met his mate and in just one day he was running after her like a bad cop. She came and run, and he had to deal with all this trammels that kept popping here and there. He just met her a few minutes ago and now he had this constant need to have her, to be around her and to touch her.

It simply turned into an obsession, a desperate one that kept growing more and more non-stop, swallowing his soul and his whole existing. Killing him slowly and softly with every passing second as he thought of her not being on his side. For an era he found his peace within his lonely days. He accepted the idea of having no mate. He even learned to handle the jealousy when he saw couples flirting and showing affection. With the years passing he acknowledged the facts that there were no happiness for a man like him and for so long he believed it was for the best. A better way to create the undefeatable man that he was to day, a man with no weakness.

At the end he wasn't the vulnerable man who many whished he was, the opposite he becomes the demon who haunted the dreams of many. Even though he was pained by the facts yet it carved a better man that he became. All these years of darkness eating him alive had created those strong demons inside of him. Building these haunting nightmares of endless fear and isolation, sense off betrayals and getting eaten by the beasts. However now at seeing her after losing any sight of hope, here she enters with all her glory, a synonym to another shadow, a faceless character within the pages of life creating distance and space.