Chapter 22:

this chapter is dedicated tohttps://www.wattpad.com/user/princess1emand https://www.wattpad.com/user/gabsiaa for their lovely comments.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you

Chapter 22: The Iron Chain

He was a foreigner a person she has never seen, that appeared from nowhere and put a herd of birds inside of her innocent heart. Her defensive wolf that always pulled problems into her life didn't react just set there wagging her tail purring in a bizarre way. She was expecting her struggle however she was faced by her being pleased in front of this new man. Ending up by holding her leg back to get out of his reach, resisting his electrifying touch.

The second his hands touched her she went weak on the knees, almost falling to the ground by the strong force. Standing trembling due to his touch, she only begged her God to finish his task and leave her alone. A touch that seemed to have no end, a touch that created a small vengeful twister within her core. And for a girl who doesn't know a thing about "the birds and the bees" she felt herself discovering a new territory and entering new forbidden land. Making her feel that her tears may uncontrollably fell down, escaping her retched heart.

She couldn't understand what was going on with her? What was happening to her? The more she felt the harder it become for her to stand still. Her fleshed face that almost burst out from the redness and her shaken limbs made her so dizzy that she started to see the world go left to right. Her state of mind stopped her for seeing his fury that bobbled recklessly through his eyes.

"What is this?" he asked as fire burned furiously within him. She looked puzzled tilting her head to the side. He repeated again with more force shaking her slightly reminding her that she was at the presence of one of them.

But his question was weird, holding her legs ring and asking what was this? Wasn't he supposed to know? Or he was a new one and didn't know what to do? His question were strange, so strange that she chose to stay silent, better than making him angry or saying the wrong thing.

Xavier saw the hesitation of his mate, intensifying gradually to uncomfortableness. His mind was about to exploding, seeing the redness between her legs because of the iron chains while she stood normally as if nothing had happened. He searched for her eyes glaring hardly forcing his will on her "what is this? Why are you wearing this?" he probed more. His words were dominant slipping through her conscience unknowingly.

Her head spun even more, without being able to find her words. Scared and terrified her tears hammered like the Angel Fall's, not given a sign to stop at any moment. He didn't know what to do, facing her tears his aggressiveness eroded losing all sort of control. He stood up hurriedly holding her shoulders closely between his hands. Frustrated, worriedly he didn't know what he did wrong or what was wrong. She only cried and cried making him hate himself even more.

"Please don't cry!" he called her to stop, something that seems to fail. His heart ached without mercy breaking him fiercely. He held her face wiping her loose tears softly washing her sorrow with every wave. His gentleness his tenderness warmed her heart and broke her walls. His moves came from a killer a sinner who knew only the taste of blood. His hands moved along with his pained heart copying hers when she dealt with the wild rabbit. Looking at her he felt that she was manly the same; small, cute and loveable like that white rabbit. He smirked a bit upon his torment, thinking that she was between his arms like a wild spoiled rabbit still didn't become fully his yet, she impulsively called for his indulgence.

His fingers were shaken trembling freeing he will accidently contaminate her pure and delicate soul. Their moment was like a big bang explosion, summoning the spirit to be their witness. Like a hurricane of fire work their hearts went shattering by the force sending them numb to the afterlife. However their happy moment didn't take long, as the sound of cracking coming from behind the trees woke him up. The sounds in the background grew louder and louder exposing their near approach. Sending him into a frenzy to protect what was his. Immediately, he brought her into his arms caging her like a mother hen fearing for her children. He caught her between iron arms bowing in an attack mode as the smell of male hormones infected his nostrils. She, herself become terrified as her trembling become intense while she shoved him over and over to get free.

He disliked this entire situation. Unsatisfied by her resistance and total distress. The resentment and wrath spread through him like a lava, swiping every rationality into dust. Stopping himself from going berserk as he looked at her, except she looked everywhere except his eyes. Creating the fear of rejection through his broken soul.

"Finally found you bitch, where the hell you went?" a man announced angrily as he breathlessly emerged from behind the bushes. He didn't notice at first the presence of Xavier, but as his eyes looked for her; lust was the only thing spreading in his face.