Chapter 47: the marking 4

Blood gashed everywhere, it licked all over the place turning her porcelain like skin into a fountain of blood. Xavier's teeth stayed rooted on her neck for a fifteen minutes now, holding her quivering body with all his determination stopping her from hurting herself. She started by resisting him as much as she could until her body failed her and went limp under him. She was like a caught prey between her hunter's claws waiting her hour of death. Her eyes rolled endlessly; gaining her conscience for a second and losing it the next. Her two hands that pushed his new scratched back now laid lifelessly beside her head unable to move even an inch.

She shook like a life as she was blood gushing her shoulder and coloring the once white bed. Her tears fell like cats and dogs over her red two cheeks. She was scared and helpless and alone under a man she feared the most in her life. She wanted to run, to hide and to heal her wounds but none of her bones said yes to her wishes. Finding herself laying low and waiting her doom. Her head tried to move only to see Xavier pulling out of her and licking his teeth marks that he had created.

It started slow and sensual, as Xavier's tongue moved over her wounds brushing her blood and covering her with his salvia. With every stroke he made her body shock and jolted. He didn't stop he even took his time joyfully covering her flesh of what he believed her remedy. He caressed her skin and from time to time threw a gaze towards her challenging her with his misty irises. He is calling for her with every jolt she made and every moan she released his animalistic side called for the claim to continue. He was preparing her with his moves, easing her body and shaking her dormant wolf to meet him half way.

And it went like that, as Elisabeth face turned red and pink from the heat she was under. With every second it passed her temperature rose frying her brain, becoming a roasted toaster. She wanted water or a pond that she can through herself into and calm herself down a bit but the hard mountain that set over her, chained her more than her ex jailors. She mouthed 'water, please some water' but she didn't find any ears to hear her plea, as Xavier was in an unrecognizable state.

Their heat had begun, the fire that will consume their body until they finish the mating process and confirming their belonging. The desires that were sparkling through their veins erased all kind of thoughts or logics from their minds. They were on their haze lured into the trap of unfinished requirements, a whirlpool of yearnings that they can't stop or control. She most likely started by craving water but by the minutes, she will start to beg for her monster's touch.

His hands slipped under her clothes and yanked the baggy, dirty and colorless shirt off her upper body. She was a thin girl malnourished yet she held the glories portions of every girl's dream. She was well built, was it her werewolf genes or God's blessing? Either way she was the exact thing that he wanted. She laid their hot as a tomato, delusional with her fever and angelic enough for his heart. She laid down with her old, broken bra totally powerless and helpless shaking her head over and over as her thoughts jammed inside of her head. His erection grew larger and harder, he almost felt he was about to burst wide open under the charm she had on him. He stood above her lost, clueless of what he could do, unable to comprehend this strange sensation that went beyond simple sexual pleasure.

The heat has reached the maximum level on Elizabeth side, her hands spread out scratching her skin drawing her marks. Xavier stopped he couldn't let his muse get damaged In front of his eyes and say nothing "Be good, don't scratch" he warned while he laid backward and started to undress.

Her hands reached out to touch his chest and began to fall in excruciating slow designs. He lies still as a dog, still as an idiot. She was curious or under the fog or controlled by the marks over her shoulders, basically a lot of theories yet one result. She whined impatiently under him, arching hurriedly against his hand as his slid gently over her breasts playing generously with them. She threw her head back this time as his other hand slipped between her legs through her pants and gathered bits of her wetness. She cried out loud against his lips and was lost under his assaults. The taste of them the smell of them, the feel against each other skin to skin and soul to soul. Time and space had no meaning anymore, there was only them.

It went on and one, crossing all levels and all bounds. Their moans and whines, their growls and thrusts the climax and the release they had, bobbled endlessly under those sheets and over that bed. They were restless, and unpredictable as they kept going until the dawn of the next day. All people had knew by now what their alpha had been down for all this time yet no soul had the power to interrupt, who will dare?

However the marking had been imprinted binding two people for life. Their links had been connected chaining them two for eternity. Now it was truly for better or for worse for those two.   

the mate of the alpha kingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara