Chapter 49: His MATE

please vote and comment this chapter

Chapter 49: His MATE

He sat there silently observing her carefully from time to time. He pretended to be lost with his food, taking his time to prepare his coffee and plate. However, all his mind was fixed on her, his eyes that hid under his falling bangs clearly preserved her every move and every emotion she displayed. She was like a lost kitten unable to move, trembling over his leg from fear and doubt. Her eyes followed every item over the table, long forgotten the beast that sat beside her.

She scanned everything with a drooling mouth and eyes wide as a car's tires. Most of the things in front of her she never seen in her life and never knew about and with her hungry state she wanted to jump in and have them all while hiding some for later. She stole a look towards Xavier seeing if he had his sight on her. She repeated her actions couple of times searching with all her might for any signs or evidences and when she saw none, her hands went in; slowly and with cautious. Like a mouse her hands slipped getting the nearest thing and hiding it under the table. Using her head and thick hair as a shield she broke the bred on her arms and stuffed it hurriedly into her mouth barely chewing it and quickly gulping it to hide her crime.

She was swift, like she was used to it, and before she could repeat what she has done she peered again at Xavier to see him observed on his food, so unthinkably she took her chances and did it again. She was like that until she was full and satisfied. Excited and happy by the cheese and meat she was able to eat even the drinks and juice, they were so delicious. She was stuffed and full and very very satisfied. She even patted her stomach pleased by her achievement while she sneakily cleaned her mouth.

"Try this one, it is so delicious you will like it" Xavier said as he brought a part of cake near her mouth urging her with the spoon to have her share. the smell of chocolate was very strong and melting she found herself taking the bite without even thinking. He didn't stop as he added more to her to eat while she never refused him enjoying herself and the cake. She was almost finishing the plate when she sensed the caressing hands over her waist. She felt his hand playing with her while his gleeful stare followed her mouth and hands.

"Come on finish this one" he pushed her to continue eating.

She shook her head and retreated coughing instead showing her discomfort. Xavier didn't insist he otherwise brought the spoon into his mouth and ate the cake on her stead. Licking the spoon slowly and carefully not missing any part, playing with it using his tongue until, he clean it until the last inch.

"Did you like it?" he asked her while he kept his hand around her and his other one played with the spoon. Elisabeth didn't answer him, she lowered her head and ignored him.

"What do you like to eat? Tell me I will ask the chef to prepare for you" he aimed to know, as he impelled here and there so she will talk to him. Imagining her spoiled with the food she liked inside his warm home. However she ignored him.

"Do you have any allergy towards certain food?" he questioned more rising his eyebrows, keeping the same waist movement to ease her tension down. Yet she still ignored him, pretending he wasn't there and giving him the cold shoulder.

He put his head over her shoulders and whined like a little boy complaining over his toy or his mom's love. "You still angry at me?" he probed around "Can't you forgive me" he tried to pacify her, robbing his head right and left near her mark. Taking a deep breath searching for her calming scent; he really wanted to hear her voice.

Giving her a wondering stare he demanded "Won't you forgive me? I'm your dear mate the only one for you, can't you talk to me?" she didn't answer, she kept her face down playing with the shirt not giving him a look.

He sighed deeply wondering how he can win her heart. She was stubborn as a maul, hard as a rock having the highest walls around her heart and mind. Circling her waist with an iron hands he thought how can he bring her to him? But before he could think of anything the doors of the room had a small nock over

"Sir, are you available?" someone asked from behind the door, only to be meet by Xavier's loud growl that refused his entry. "Get the HELL OUT OF HERE. NOW" he ordered as all his protectiveness rose to the highest level. The man hesitated, but his actions only resulted on Xavier's wrath to rose. He grabbed the table in front of him and he send it flying hitting the wall and shuddering to parts

And with a diabolic sound he commanded "LEAVE"

He knew only to protect his mate.